SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

D'Angelico Excel Gramercy (£350!) - all sold

What's Hot
Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 36
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
Admin: Feel free to move this to the acoustic section, as it's only the D'Angelico available now.

Feline Panther - £800

This guitar has been around the forum for a while, and I have previously listed it. Spec should come as no surpise to anyone, but I upgraded to a custom set of BKP Rebel Yells, fitted by @FelineGuitars just after I got the guitar. This has been my main touring guitar, and is currently tuned to Eb. The screw collar for the Floyd Rose has been replaced with an official push-in version - much preferred by myself. Hardcase included!

I want to point out that, at a recent show, the volume knob fell off and it seems the shaft of the pot has split. The pot itself still works but could do with being replaced. The guitar has served me very well up until now!

D'Angelico Excel Gramercy - £450 £425   £400 £350

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the acoustic section, but I wanted to keep all guitars in one listing. Admin, let me know if I should move it. I bought this guitar a couple of years ago from Andertons, with the intention of doing some more gigs with a singer I used to tour with. However, they didn't materialise and I have only done one gig with this guitar, and a friend borrowed it and did another gig. I did some recording with this too, but nothing crazy.

These guitars were originally a lot more than this, but they were an end of line special price when I got it. Some similar models are a lot less, but this has all the fancy gubbins nad the Fishman Presys+ electronics which sounds great. Alos, the hardcase has no business being as nice as it is. 

Pretty much mint condition, with the action perhaps being a little high for some, but ideal for me.

Prices do not include postage, but I'd be happy to quote if you were not interested in picking up from Woking, Surrey. I have loads of packing material/guitar boxes so it will be safe to post.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. 

Thanks,

Alex x
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments