Whats New Pussycat - Feline Guitars Updates thread.

What's Hot
1192021222325»

Comments

• Great work, they look ace  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11691
    tFB Trader
    Well it's been a busy couple of weeks with folks deciding to get in and secure a Feline whilst they could .Thank you so much for your custom.
    We have sold 3 out of the 5 Lion Supreme '59s this last couple of weeks with the Amber one, the Stripe model and the PG Blues Lemon-drop all going to new homes, the second to last 30th Anniversary Lion selling and today one of the newer droptop Lion models  sold too. 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 455
    That is brilliant, well deserved. 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14645
    tFB Trader
    Pulled up my own collection of Lions for a group shot 

Bit late I know, but only just seen this pic - The far right is a stunner - Love the figuring and the 'tone' of the colour/finish - Love that kind of 'dirty burst' type of character 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Pulled up my own collection of Lions for a group shot 

Bit late I know, but only just seen this pic - The far right is a stunner - Love the figuring and the 'tone' of the colour/finish - Love that kind of 'dirty burst' type of character 
    Ah - the 20th anniversary model.....my most classic LP type in my own collection

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4752
    If you are planning anything yellow or purple in your last builds, I know someone who would be very interested...... ;)
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    tFB Trader
    So a recently completed project that had been on the way for some time is this Floyd Rose equipped Gothic Model.

The customer wanted an Ash body and maple neck , albeit with a rosewood board to sort of take it in an EVH inspired way.
    Finish wise he wanted a natural oil finished neck  and a metallic blue finish, so created a nice boundary between the two this time round.

The floyd is set for down only so an EVH D-Tuna can be used  too. Pickups are a pairing of @OilCityPickups Djenerator humbcker and a stonetone single coil neck pickup. 

Controls are a simple volume and tone and a 3 way switch- the volume being in the rear position to make it easier to lay your hand on whilst also singing.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    We did like the concept enough to make a slimmer all mahogany version for stock too which ended up being completed sooner than the other  and some of you may have seen it before.
    We had fun doing the carbon fibre backplates on this one to go with the Ferrari red colour scheme

I will pop it up for sale on our site later

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom