tFB DIY Pedalboard and Neck Rest- Reservations (Batch #2)

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2852
    Fab - many thanks. So much work, and that’s just the posting!  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Can someone kindly remind me of the link to the wood/sizes from Wickes whoever please.  Been searching threads and can’t find the limk
    ta v m 
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27077
    sev112 said:
    Can someone kindly remind me of the link to the wood/sizes from Wickes whoever please.  Been searching threads and can’t find the limk
    ta v m 
    It's here:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/262673/

There's a QR code to it in the package, and it's also pinned to the top of the FX section just in case :)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks :) looking at what’s in the garage. Found the QR now too :)
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1947
    Got mine delivered yesterday. Looks great. I intend to build it next week assuming the new guitar on Wednesday doesn't take over my life...
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 398
    Received my neck rest - cancelled my chiropractor!!

Thanks Jon
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    OK, they should all have arrived. Looks like there might've been an Evri-special or two...could anybody who's not received theirs please PM me if you haven't already?
    <space for hire>
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12539
    The neck rest is making an excellent stand for my phone while it's charging or I'm talking on speaker!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JayceeJaycee Frets: 328
    Wondering if these ar still available, if they are I will have one of each please.
    Jaycee said:
    Wondering if these ar still available, if they are I will have one of each please.
    I'm actually doing a couple this week - can certainly add a couple to the list. Will PM you shortly.
    <space for hire>
  • guitarajguitaraj Frets: 61
    If not too late can I put in an order for a pedalboard kit too please?
    guitaraj said:
    If not too late can I put in an order for a pedalboard kit too please?
    Oh, g'wan then.

PM incoming shortly.
    <space for hire>
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    edited June 18
    Received mine a few weeks back (could have been longer) but I've been so busy with one thing or another I've not had any time to start building!

Thanks very much though @digitalscream I'll be sure to post the final result when I do get around to it.

The only easy day, was yesterday...
    skunkwerx said:
    Received mine a few weeks back (could have been longer) but I've been so busy with one thing or another I've not had any time to start building!

Heh...don't worry, I sympathise! I've got a couple of ideas in my head for some additions to the kits that might actually be genuinely innovative. I just need to find the time to make them a reality, and that's proving to be much more difficult than I thought.

I did want to make a larger kit, but that runs into a bit of a problem in that while I can print one of them fairly easily, there's no way to economically print them in bulk because my printer simply isn't large enough to fit more than one piece on the build plate at a time. I have trust issues with the manufacturers of the only larger printers on the market, so I'm stuck waiting for Bambu to stop faffing around making smaller/cheaper printers and actually get round to making the one thing that everybody's been screaming for since the beginning - a 300-350mm square printer.
    <space for hire>