SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD Tonex Pedal inc tons of captures £250 posted. TS Mini and Ordo Pedalboard added.

What's Hot
kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1158
edited May 22 in FX £
Moving on my latest Tonex pedal due to having just purchased a Friedman IR-D preamp pedal. 

The Tonex pedal is in great condition. It will be de-registered by me once a sale is agreed. New registration details will then be sent to the buyer via email. The Tonex software also transfers once the buyer registers the pedal. As well as the pedal and software the buyer will also have access to my vast library of captures. This include captures from the top vendors. Inc Amalagam, Big Hairy Profiles, Jason Sadites, Tone Junky, The Studio Rats plus a ton more. All styles of amps are covered in this library, I really don’t think you would need to purchase anything else.

The pedal comes in the original box with the power supply and USB cable.

£250 posted.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments