SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MCluerMCluer Frets: 34
    I can’t believe the Golden Royale is still for sale. I have one and it’s a brilliant pedal. So much more than the best Klon clone out there. You get two and it’s incredibly versatile. … just my penny’s worth .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 510
    MCluer said:
    I can’t believe the Golden Royale is still for sale. I have one and it’s a brilliant pedal. So much more than the best Klon clone out there. You get two and it’s incredibly versatile. … just my penny’s worth .
    Cheers, I agree one of the best Klons I have ever tried, It is an underrated pedal, superb quality too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump for the Golden royale... I almost only use my FM9 now, but still have a tube amp and small pedal board with the royale on as epic..

Aside from that, I really came to ask if you have any presets for Incubus for fractal! Anything to nail mikes sound + gonk & ph2!! Especially after their recent Morning view re releae!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump for the Golden royale... I almost only use my FM9 now, but still have a tube amp and small pedal board with the royale on as epic..

Aside from that, I really came to ask if you have any presets for Incubus for fractal! Anything to nail mikes sound + gonk & ph2!! Especially after their recent Morning view re releae!
    Thank you for the bump!

I just tried to copy this guy: 

That sounds decent enough, I need to visit my friend again as he has a more dedicated preset!
    Bump!
    Bump price drop to £280 and now its firm.
    Best Klon bump
    Up
    As I need to move this reduced to £250