You are told you have 7 days before you die…what are you going to do?

What's Hot
PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 1418
‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SupportactSupportact Frets: 1306
    Probably stop watching the Euros, if I'm not going to live to see the final then there's no point.  
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Probably stop watching the Euros, if I'm not going to live to see the final then there's no point.  
    Just pretend the 3rd Group match is the Final, then you can go bananas if we win. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StratavariousStratavarious Frets: 3829
    Might fit in another run through Witcher on PS4
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 953
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1900
    Come on here and have a moan. 
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7581
    edited June 21
    Take the wife and kids somewhere amazing for a last minute surprise weekend away. When we get back I’d disappear but leave them a lovely letter / video message . I’ll hop in my van and head off somewhere remote to pass away quietly / possibly drunkenly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 1418
    One of those whiskey head mornings when I wake up and think “shit, who did I message last night? what have I posted in the net?”, ok, so not so bad lol.
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    But in answer to my own question, I would want to spend every last minute with my daughter…and probably annoy her no end :3
  • DavidRDavidR Frets: 837
    “Doctor, Doctor I only have 4 minutes to live!  What can you do for me?”

”How about a boiled egg.”

:-)
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12887
    I’d come on here and start a thread like this and then steal the best ideas. You must think we’re right mugs. 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    munckee said:
    I’d come on here and start a thread like this and then steal the best ideas. You must think we’re right mugs. 
    ya got me sussed  =)
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 1306
    One of those whiskey head mornings when I wake up and think “shit, who did I message last night? what have I posted in the net?”, ok, so not so bad lol.
    That's a bit of a relief. It did occur to me that of it turned out you were actually asking for suggestions my comment could have come off a bit insensitive.  
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 1735
    Bit of a depressing thread.
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1780
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    Depends how you look at it, personally it makes me think of the most beautiful things in my life and just how precious they are.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16669
    Short version of this tale is that G is someone I'd known since I was about 14, she's probably 4 years older than me. Last year she had a heart attack and was discharged from hospital with 24 hours to live. She lay in bed with her children gathered around and they told stories of their lives. Woke up the next day feeling fine and I was dancing at a wedding with her two weeks ago. Seems to have left her feeling oddly aimless as she has said all her goodbyes already. 
    So, I'd want to know the certainty of the 7 day thing. Not do anything I'd live to regret on day 8. 
    Otherwise just eat lots and lots of toast with butter and spend my savings on Bonne Maman jam. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1900
    Doesn’t have to be. Only if you let it be. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16477
    probably clear out all the sex toys etc. Wouldn't want whoever clears out my place to find them!!!

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Short version of this tale is that G is someone I'd known since I was about 14, she's probably 4 years older than me. Last year she had a heart attack and was discharged from hospital with 24 hours to live. She lay in bed with her children gathered around and they told stories of their lives. Woke up the next day feeling fine and I was dancing at a wedding with her two weeks ago. Seems to have left her feeling oddly aimless as she has said all her goodbyes already. 
    So, I'd want to know the certainty of the 7 day thing. Not do anything I'd live to regret on day 8. 
    Otherwise just eat lots and lots of toast with butter and spend my savings on Bonne Maman jam. 
    You have a good point there, could end up very embarrassing.

That must have been very surreal for her.
    edited June 21
    VimFuego said:
    probably clear out all the sex toys etc. Wouldn't want whoever clears out my place to find them!!!
    Shit...that reminds me
    Wouldn't want my daughter to discover the handcuffs nailed to the headboard