Blues Cube EJ `tone capsule`

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Noticed Alex Hutchings is on the live stage at the Brum guitar show sponsored by Roland, he was playing the Blues Cube at NAMM. If anyone is at the show 11am on the Saturday worth a look.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Great. I'll try and get there for then
    EricTheWeary;503534" said:
    Noticed Alex Hutchings is on the live stage at the Brum guitar show sponsored by Roland, he was playing the Blues Cube at NAMM. If anyone is at the show 11am on the Saturday worth a look.
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • According to Sweetwater here in the US the EJ Tone Capsule is limited to 300. Sorta explains the pricing but that seems like such a small amount. Maybe thats just the US. Wonder why that wasnt announed at NAMM.  Mitch gets to the availability at about the 3:18 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDlS2QtnjFY

• hotpickups;503760" said:
    Great. I'll try and get there for then

[quote="EricTheWeary;503534"]Noticed Alex Hutchings is on the live stage at the Brum guitar show sponsored by Roland, he was playing the Blues Cube at NAMM. If anyone is at the show 11am on the Saturday worth a look.
    [/quote]
    I'll give this a go - @Jason do you know if Alex will be demoing the Blues Cube ?
  • JasonJason Frets: 1106
    tFB Trader
    Hello, they will have them at the show, not sure what Alex is doing yet, my contact at Roland is currently on paternity leave, so give me a week and ill confirm
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jason said:
    Hello, they will have them at the show, not sure what Alex is doing yet, my contact at Roland is currently on paternity leave, so give me a week and ill confirm

Good news - the amps and the baby! :)
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    I'd be very surprised if they were really limited to 300. It would hardly be worth Roland's research and design dept investing in these. Sounds like a ploy to get everyone to pre order them.
    Either that or we're going to see the EJ Mk1,Mk2,Mk3 etc....
  • Sounds like there might be a series of limited ones. At $300 (was it?) each I am unimpressed by this. :( I'm not against the fake valve look or the upgradability aspect but the way this is being rolled out is deeply annoying. That and the ugly knobs. :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JasonJason Frets: 1106
    tFB Trader
    Hi, its taken a while but Yes, they will be on the Roland stand and Alex will be demoing them at the show
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • Jason said:
    Hi, its taken a while but Yes, they will be on the Roland stand and Alex will be demoing them at the show
    Fantastic. I'm soooo checking them out. Thanks for the heads up @Jason
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Jason;516561" said:
    Excellent. I shall try to get there for that.