The facist 'Liberal' minorities strike again

What's Hot
SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
edited March 2015 in Off Topic

Comments

• Whatever anyone feels about Farage, this was bang out of order.

Smug fuckers all over Twitter thinking they've pulled something special off with said stunt.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Didn't see them doing the same to Cameron when he introduced the Bedroom tax.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    It's counter-productive too, all they're doing is garnering him sympathy.

Even Tony Blair should be allowed to to eat with his family in peace.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    I don't know about that. I thought it was hilarious, that bloke doing a citizens arrest on him.
    I agree that hounding Farage is counter productive. It'll endear him even more to the complacent, lazy thinkers. It never pays to make martyrs of bad people.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Wait a minute, he left his kids there? Who does that, apart from David Cameron?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Loonies again, what can you do with them? Farage is coming to my local boozer next week. I've never attended a political event in my life before, but I might just go and and least hear what the bloke has to say, assuming he doesn't get more of the same. He might even buy me a pint of I tell him I will vote for him.

Interestingly, I've no idea who the other local candidates are as yet, but I suppose I'd best have a look to see who they are, and what they're pedalling. I did hear that Al Murray is standing in South Thanet, so it's not all bad news!

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Not on if he was with his kids and jumping on his car.. Morons
    While I find the fact that he was harassed while his children were there is vile, when you put yourself in the public eye and make yourself as a controversial figure, you have to accept some hostility. Christ, in America, if they don't like you they try to assassinate you. 
  • Farrage is a privately schooled ex banker , scratch the surface and fuck all there to see , pander to the lowest common denominator twatfuk with not a single policy of note beyond mild xenophobia , but it's not right to do this to him when his kids are there.

Wait till they are gone, and then spoil the pricks dinner.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • "That Farage is such a fascist cunt....telling people where they can and can't go.....  Let's get him that'll show him!"  - Fucking knobs.

It's all so counter-productive.  I think Farage is a class 'A' knob.  Not for any special reason, the fact his a politician put his high on the scale.  However the more Cameron, Milliband, Cameron's puppy Clegg and at ever other twat you meet in society baselessly and incorrectly call him racist etc. and paints him as a pantomime villain the more I'm growing to like him. 

It's also helped that Luci-Blair had a bitch about him in the Trevor Phillips program and I thought "Aha, so the devil and the men in power are telling me to NOT to believe in him?!!...... This shit is like the Bible!"

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.

UKIP have policies.  Look them up.  You sound like one of the protestors.  Maybe the lowest common denominator might just cast their vote eh.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    The comment about his children is interesting as the organiser of the protest is quoted as saying that Farage was sitting alone and left alone - so it's just possible that a lying sack of ... UKIP candidate is lying to garner sympathy.

There's a note that he has asked for a tax-funded security force amid fears he might be harassed by protesters.. 

Mr. Farage if you don't want to be harassed by protesters - stop being an objectionable, racist, homophobic, lunatic twunt. Perhaps when paper after paper, news article after news article point out that your policies are crap, based on groundless assumptions of the lowest common denominator people will not like you... immigrants are not the cause of economic hardship, Europe probably earns us more than it costs, and gays don't cause bad weather... it's all well and good when your candidates get caught being bigots, but here's an idea - try hiring people who are not bigots... 

To the Protesters - a conga line full of the people that will be victims of the pogroms that Farage would initiate if elected to the highest office in the land is an awesome protest, well done... though I would imagine people in the pub who weren't Farage were also in the pub, so I hope you were as curteous as possible... also what did his car bonnet do to you? Dents are damage... property damage is not a great idea - if he's elected as PM, then is the time for property damage - in nationwide riots... not while he's a nobody with a soapbox.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    No politician is going to enrich any of our lives, ever.
    They're all a bunch of self-interested power hungry sociopaths.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12723
    Tbh, stunts like this are likely to have opposite of their desired effect, sadly.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Sassafras said:
    No politician is going to enrich any of our lives, ever.
    They're all a bunch of self-interested power hungry sociopaths.
    Perhaps... but any politician who says they want to take away your rights, your holiday and sick pay, your freedom, your sexuality, your home, your way of life... should be flogged through the streets as a monster. 

If you go out into the street and shout that the foreigners should go home, you'll likely be arrested for inciting racial hatred - do it in parliament and "he's only asking the hard questions" ... 

Power hungry sociopaths are one thing - but tyrants are not something we should be entertaining. He should get used to people taking the piss out of him
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • Sambostar;568147" said:
    UKIP have policies.  Look them up.  You sound like one of the protestors.  Maybe the lowest common denominator might just cast their vote eh.
    It would shock me to my foundations if you said you were to vote UKIP. I just would never have seen that coming
    :)

They still privatising the NHS ?

When has Farage been racist and homophobic?  One example please?

People forget the Tories broke every manifesto pledge after a week of office...and what about that inheritance tax break and European Referendum they have now promised twice and negated on?...oh..they discovered the debt labour left them with.

Give me a break.

So one example of Farage's racism please.

Oh fuck it, let's go to war with the Russians, we all know they are evil, even though I seem to recall it was the UK and USA that has the record on invading foreign countries, that never were part of their sovereignty in the last two decades.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    NO.  They are planning to increase funding for the NHS.  For fuck's sake. Fed up of propaganda and hearsay.  Osbourne has a 2:2 in history.  He knows nothing of economics.
    Of course they're planning to increase funding to the NHS. They'd plan to give everyone a new car and a free Christmas turkey if they thought it would win them votes.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom