SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

HANDWIRED TWEED DOUBLE DELUXE 30/15 watts ......by ROSEWELL AMPS ..£200 flight case INC..SOLD TA

What's Hot
AlloAllo Frets: 137
edited August 2015 in Amps £
I got this from the original owner but its too big for my needs and im looking to either sell or trade for a 1x12 or a 2x10 combo ..... .. Cash price £ 595. trade value £800 ish The amp is a 30 /15 bluesman 5e3 circuit with a few tweaks ,made by ROSEWELL AMPS in the uk and is a great sounding amp all handwired / built in west yorks ......... 4 years old recently serviced by rosewell and new valves , tungsol 6v6 s fitted .....Excellent plus condition , all specs are on rosewells website , two tayden tru brit speakers in 18 mm birch ply cab , tweed covered and shellac finished This model is £1250 new and this is almost as new......... This is a bargain buy , ... Pics to follow , thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    Blimey I was looking at these a couple of weeks ago and nearly pulled the trigger but then I bought your other amp LOL
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • AlloAllo Frets: 137
    Haha yes thats a big coincidence , its a small world in the bespoke guitar / amp world ! Its too big for me though , which is a bummer as i need a longterm replacement for the carr ..... I spoke to your friend and will sort it out tomorrow afternoon , ta ali
    Its a shame we couldnt of met up and you could of tried them both ..... I prefer smaller amps but had to sell the carr as i needed the money quick and the bluesman wouldnt of sold quickly and not commanded the same price ,
    I think in hindsight it would've been too big for me too.
    Allo;676144" said:
    Its a shame we couldnt of met up and you could of tried them both ..... I prefer smaller amps but had to sell the carr as i needed the money quick and the bluesman wouldnt of sold quickly and not commanded the same price ,
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6842
    tFB Trader
    Here's the pics:

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thats looks lovely. Lucky buyer whoever he or she will be :)
    Tanks man
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    That is the mutt's nuts. Have a dirty big wow on me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

Oooer misses
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 221
    Trades & cash?
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6225
    That's a hell of a good price. The parts alone, if you were to build one yourself, would cost you considerably more.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • westwest Frets: 998
    I wonder how this would compare to a lazy j ?  ive never played a lazy j  but i seriously wonder how much of a difference there  would be ....
    Probably not much IMO but then the lazy J has more tonal possibilities with its mid boost and push pull pots and reverb / tremolo additions etc.

This amp does seem at a bargain price though and certainly worth a punt if one wanted to try it out. Could always sell it on again at the price you bought it at I reckon. Only my opinion, what do I know :)
    west;730682" said:
    I wonder how this would compare to a lazy j ?  ive never played a lazy j  but i seriously wonder how much of a difference there  would be ....
    edited August 2015
    Probably not much IMO but then the lazy J has more tonal possibilities with its mid boost and push pull pots and reverb / tremolo additions etc.

This amp does seem at a bargain price though and certainly worth a punt if one wanted to try it out. Could always sell it on again at the price you bought it at I reckon. Only my opinion, what do I know :)

cheers for that not bothered about trem and verb .... just thinking of a different flavour something to pair with my rambler ...

woops

Hi , have not logged in for a while , its still here! In north yorks that is , ta
    Oh and i forgot this comes with a 200 quid flightcase included
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 221
    PM'd ya back bud
    Blimey even more of a bargain. I should've bought this instead of your Carr ;)
    Hi there hope youre enjoying the sportsman still ....... I wish i didnt of had to sell that either as the size was better for me anyway . That was a bargain anyway !!! They are all bargains in richmond haha
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom