A good way to pass the time...

In the town car park yesterday, I noticed a bus parked (correctly) in one of the bus parking boxes. The driver was in his seat and as I got closer, I could see that he was playing an acoustic guitar. Jamming along with music (a CD perhaps) on the bus. I did not interrupt his playing but kept on going to our car which was further in. There are a number of private bus companies that run services from outlying villages to town several days a week. With the return journey several hours later. Well supported they are too and a good idea. I wondered what other drivers do to pass the time but this guy uses the few hours to play/learn something on his guitar. Bravo for him.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• Cool.  In my truck driver days I was offered a job driving for a local tour bus company, I turned it down because they told me I would have to spend hours alone in the bus while my passengers shopped or took in a live play or some other time consuming activity several hours from home.  Didn't think of this, but I was aware that I made more money with the trucks. 

Whoever called it "rush hour" should not be allowed to name anything else.

Dulcet Jones Creepy Music Blog http://dulcetjones.blogspot.com/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter