Voting for Composition Challenge 22

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 912
    Well, I've cogitated and deliberated long enough. Based, as ever, on gut response ...

1st   5 points    @flying_pie  ; Genuinely funny (great arpeggio gag) and a good tune too.

2nd  3 points    @DeeplyDazzled  ; Authentically sozzled cautionary advice. Are you from the Method school, DD?

3rd   1 point     @oaf   ; Very topical, perfectly nailed the vibe and impressive arrangement.
                                                                                                                                                   My 'Guitar diaries' on BandCamp
                                                                                                                                                            My Soundcloud stream

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Cheers Steamabacus,
    No schooling involved but there is Method in the creation and sometimes in the execution and occasionally both together.
    BTW what was the SC thing i initiated?
    Paul
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 912

BTW what was the SC thing i initiated?

I was considering entering 'Dalek Confusion'.
                                                                                                                                                   My 'Guitar diaries' on BandCamp
                                                                                                                                                            My Soundcloud stream

• flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 414
    Cheers @steamabacus - BTW can you please incorporate your entry into a epic anthem fit for a stadium gig and let us great the whole thing? I've been listening the the playlist again and picturing it building up in layers to a huge crescendo as the perfect outro, in a November Rain sort of vibe.
  • Cheers Steamabacus,
    Say no more.
    DD
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 733
    Voting ends tonight at 11.30pm

It's not a competition.
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 733
    Voting closed
    It's not a competition.