Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11894

I wonder if Arya vs Brienne is foreshadowing a showdown with the Mountain? 

Loved Drogon carpet bombing the Lannister troops, I almost expected to hear Jumping Jack Flash or some similar Vietnam war associated song start playing!

This is the end
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4670
    edited August 2017
    Awesome Episode, up there with Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    HBO have posted a behind the scenes video on the making of "The Loot Train" attack scene:

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1770
    HBO have posted a behind the scenes video on the making of "The Loot Train" attack scene:

That was a really interesting video! Funny how all the crew look they could be actors in it to with their big beards etc
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7417
    Random pointless prediction: Littlefinger kills Arya ? 
    Red ones are better. 
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2399
    TimmyO said:
    Nah, I think the other way round...

Bran Bran Freaky man gave her that dagger for a reason.... and he can see things others can't. He obviously knows everything about Littlefinger (hence the "Chaos is a ladder" callback), so I think he knows LF is on Arya's list.

I think LF will try a final ace card - as he didn't bargain on Bran AND Arya being there - and it'll fail, as all the Starks have evolved so much, and they will see right through it.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12363
    FarleyUK said:
    TimmyO said:

Bran Bran Freaky man gave her that dagger for a reason.... and he can see things others can't. He obviously knows everything about Littlefinger (hence the "Chaos is a ladder" callback), so I think he knows LF is on Arya's list.

I think LF will try a final ace card - as he didn't bargain on Bran AND Arya being there - and it'll fail, as all the Starks have evolved so much, and they will see right through it.
    But then we all know how much GoT loves the shock factor of a big character getting killed off. 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11754
    boogieman said:
    FarleyUK said:
    TimmyO said:

But then we all know how much GoT loves the shock factor of a big character getting killed off. 

Well logically, Arya is being set up as killing the Night King with her cool assassin skills, probably dying herself in the process.  She will maybe kill Littlefinger before the end of the series, possibly against Sansa's instructions.

Jamie will kill Cersei when she threatens to blow up the remaining Wildfyre and destroy Kings Landing rather than let Dany capture it.  Jorah will die saving Dany from the Mountain.

Theon will finally grow a (new) pair and die saving his sister from Euron, in a suicidal attack on Euron's fleet.

This season will resolve the Lannister/Kings Landing plot and will end with the Night King penetrating the wall and slaughtering the inhabitants of Castle Black.

For extra drama, I'd expect John Snow and Dany to have a bit of a falling out at the end of the series, so it doesn't look like next season is just 6 episodes of battles with the Night King.

Just some predictions! :)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
    edited August 2017
    Made me giggle...

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2017
    I don't know if it's true or a spoiler but I saw a video about a leaked script that sees....

nothing to see here....it's on Youtube, hardly a secret

• Well if it's true it's a spoiler...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @RandallFlagg if you're not just taking the piss then please delete that now in case it's real (not that I can un-read it now :-(
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7960
    edited August 2017
    Edit - you can do spoiler hides on both desktop and mobile (iOs at least) versions of the site

• 3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389
    Assuming the Dothraki got the loot, Cersei's banjaxed with the Iron Bank. Going to get very political.

I do agree though ^^^^ if they sort out Cersei this series there's only the Ice Geezers left for the last series ......
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    Jalapeno said:
    Assuming the Dothraki got the loot, Cersei's banjaxed with the Iron Bank. Going to get very political.

no, the opening of the scene was Lord Tarly telling Jamie that the gold was safely over the bridge and into Kings Landing 
    Red ones are better. 
    edited August 2017
    Season 7 Episode 5

Fuck me! This is the best season yet, it's so heavy and powerful. When Drogon squares up to Jon, it's incredible, the feelings. Snow is shaking and wells up, but it becomes so tender. Daeneyrs shows some trembly emotion on the beach scene as Jorah & Jon depart.

Lord Varys looks great in this season, I may have a bit of a man crush...

edited August 2017

Edit - you can do spoiler hides on both desktop and mobile (iOs at least) versions of the site
    How?

It seems my reveal (now deleted) may be coming true in the next episode or one after...

Have you read it?
    It's a private letter!
    What does it say?
    Nothing good

(I lol'd) 

Also: Vote Gilly for Grand Maester 
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom