SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS; Fender.. Celestions etc

zenzeypherzenzeypher Frets: 265
edited February 2014 in Amps £
Fender 85 mid 80's made in USA amp.

fooking loud! very loud. Gigged with a few times. Has 2 channels and input for joint channel. reverb and mid, high, low boost.. and gain controls etc... all that Fender goodness.

Has been gigged a few times, in VGC and no issues.. got a Randall a few months ago and it's taken over as my main gigging amp.

£80

~~~~~~
2X10 cab

100 watt 2x10 Celestion cab.

light weight.. kicks out hell of tone.. warm and vintagy sounding. Not sure about the cab enclosure itself but its very solid.. lived up to a couple of years gigging with no issues.. was paired with a Tiny Terror and that's a tone combination :D

I don't need to push Celestions everyone knows theyre great. Cab enclosure I get the impression is quite old.. not as tatty as photos.. front grille is a nice gold colour but it has been around the block a few times.

£80

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments