Today we lost the cat :(

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2171
    edited January 2017
    Here you go @Strat_a_tat_tat

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @DrJazzTap. Lovely photos. I like the way he took control of pizza distribution for the entire household... and was firmly in charge of the TV remote control.

I can see from the various cat toys, platforms, scratching posts etc.... you guys gave Coby a good life.

@DrJazzTap. Lovely photos. I like the way he took control of pizza distribution for the entire household... and was firmly in charge of the TV remote control.

I can see from the various cat toys, platforms, scratching posts etc.... you guys gave Coby a good life.

Haha, well I think he liked the warmth of the box, basically anything that wasn't his own bed he liked to sit on.

Thank you, that's all on Sara, she spoiled him. He was mentally stimulated, exercised and just looked after very well. You could kiss him on the back of his head forever and he wouldn't mind (well up to a point!) but he very very very rarely went for anyone. The last time, he was out of his mind on catnip.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTap said:

@DrJazzTap. Lovely photos. I like the way he took control of pizza distribution for the entire household... and was firmly in charge of the TV remote control.

he very very very rarely went for anyone. The last time, he was out of his mind on catnip.
    LOL :-)
  • @DrJazzTap he looks like Loki, my kittens, identical but larger brother! 

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2933
    He looks just like Pete, my mog!

Sorry for your loss :( it's one of the reasons I'm not keen on letting Pete out.
    Bidley said:
    He looks just like Pete, my mog!

Sorry for your loss :( it's one of the reasons I'm not keen on letting Pete out.
    Thanks mate, the annoying thing is it's not exactly a busy road that's the kicker :(
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16152
    Pretty cat
    I have lost 24 dogs over the years most of them were our own puppies that I had held since they were 30 seconds old -each and every one is buried in the field at the bottom of the garden and I know exactly who is buried where..........I still go and talk to them all quite often.
    People don't understand how it feels to lose a loved pet - it hurts very badly
    There is a poem " The Rainbow Bridge " you can google it ..........it has always made me feel better .
    So sorry for you both ...........I wish you many lovely memories .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    @Dominic Thank you sir, I never thought a little cat would affect me so much. We were talking about Coby last night, and Sara told me about how she ended up with him. He was one of two kittens left, and he went straight up to her and sat on her lap. :)

That's lovely that you can go and pay your respects to them. Sara just wants to get his ashes back now, so she can say good bye to him.

Yes I think my parents have read the Rainbow Bridge poem a few times :)

We will definitely get another cat, but in time of course. I have to get rid of all of his scratching posts and food today which is going to be weird :(
    Ask a local cat-lady from Cats protection League to come and take the post and food -they always need it and you will feel better than throwing it away -you may also find that they will be a source of a new kitten when you are ready
    Fate is a strange thing 
    @Dominic Just to wanted to let you know that I took over a whole cars worth of cat towers, treats and food yesterday to Bath Cats and Dogs home. Sara used to volunteer at the home, so she knows they'll be put to good use. :)

She did want to adopt a cat at the weekend, soon but not yet!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Good man ........I am sure that is part of the closure process and also when you are both ready a possible way to offer a home to another...
    Where a door closes a window opens