SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Two Notes Torpedo Reload attenuator

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7423
edited March 2017 in Amps £
The reactive load / attenuator / reamping unit / amp-speak impedance matcher all-in-one unit of glorious awesomeness.

Check out the specs here : http://www.two-notes.com/en/hardware/torpedo-reload/

It can be used 'simply' as an attenuator - but is a particularly good one as it is fully reactive and tweakable with the controur tone control.

It can be used for SILENT recording as it operates as a dummy load. Power amp grunt with only your string noise to annoy the neighbours.

I have it set up wired into my audio interface, into which I have my headphones. 
If you also connect your cab (why wouldn't you?) then it takes just a turn of the 'speaker' knob to have that same sound playing through your cab at any volume - very controllable from just knocking a few db off the output of a 100w monster, down to ridiculously quiet, and everything in between. 

If that's not enough, follow the hookup guide to have your audio interface and the Reload connected to simultaneously record your amp sound and the direct guitar, then re-amp using that direct signal later, with the 'match' feature ensuring that the levels are consistent. 

for recording use, it comes with a license for Two-Notes Wall Of Sound III (plugin and standalone) which is a shitload of Two-Notes IRs, and also includes amp sims, and can act as an IR loader for other IRs (I believe - never tried 3rd prty ones) 

I had assumed I'd not need all that, and got it for it's outstanding attenuated sound, but it was so easy once it was hooked up I used to use reamping to audition new amp and pedal settings.

These are £500 new - I'm asking £390 delivered. 

Complete, boxed, manual.

Tim

Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7423
    Any questions just ask :-) 
    Red ones are better. 
    Also accepting trade offers.

Looking for FX.

Delay, Reverb, Modulation - will consider any offers/combinations of cash and fx.

ta
    Tim
    Red ones are better. 
    Bump for trades - cash can go either way 
    Red ones are better. 
    let me know if yo have any questions - it's a very versatile unit - lots of applications for plain attenuation, impedance matching heads and cabs, and recording and reamping. 
    Red ones are better. 
    Hup 
    Red ones are better. 
    SOLD
    Red ones are better. 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9543
    :) Been wanting to try one for ages !