Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Klon Centaur Gold : Sold

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7815
    I didn't lol.. but the thought  of paying 1000k+ for a pretty basic guitar pedal does make me chuckle. Guitarist are idiots.

Good luck with the sale though. Someone somewhere is bound to want one enough.. just a question of time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5635
    I didn't lol.. but the thought  of paying 1000k+ for a pretty basic guitar pedal does make me chuckle. Guitarist are idiots.
    Yep, difficult to disagree with that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 841
    We all know they're expensive - just like many other brands - but the price is totally fair and in keeping with other advertised examples. I just don't quite get why some people need to disrespect a perfectly valid post, probably discouraging someone from potentially making valuable (no pun intended) contributions to the forum in the future. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12959
    I'm going to hazard a guess that the lols are based on a combination of asking over a grand for something with zero pictures and then adding "plus postage" on to the already considerable asking price. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Why are lols on for sale posts so offensive to some people anyway? Does it really matter?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jamesguitarjamesguitar Frets: 149
    Are the gold klons 24 karat?
    edited March 2017
    I'm going to hazard a guess that the lols are based on a combination of asking over a grand for something with zero pictures and then adding "plus postage" on to the already considerable asking price. 
    Yep, didn't catch that. That is pretty laughable - I've just given it a LOL myself!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brize said:
    Yep, didn't catch that. That is pretty laughable - I've just given it a LOL myself!

@Brize... for once an FB LOL that really did make me laugh. Thanks for brightening a rainy Friday.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Brize said:
    Spot on. Price is, well, whatever, but no pics and p&p not included is actually genuinely laugh out loud..
  • If anyone would like pics please let me know you email and I can send some over thanks
    Is it this one? I hate to break it to you mate, but without the horsey it's practically worthless.

• starwarsnosebleedstarwarsnosebleed Frets: 2357
    edited March 2017
    £20 including postage it is then?!
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    £20 including postage it is then?!
    Nah. It's got the horse on it in marker pen (now)
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24849
    At this price I'd expect it to dematerialise at the seller's end - and rematerialise at my house - on confirmation that my payment had been received....
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22252
    edited March 2017

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Normally I hate to see all the posts that appear mocking someone's ad but in this case a genuinely buyer will know the score so these are just extra bumps for the ad.   
    Move seen two others advertised today for more money - gltws! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom