Missed out on an absolute bargain here...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    glynes said:
    Hey, Gassage - aren't you the guy who's spent somewhere in the region of five figures on a replica of Dave Gilmour's effects setup?

Please, if you're going to try and be funny, then don't underestimate the net worth of my gear.

And sort out your hatred issues. 31 posts, not one single thing positive which is sad.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:
    glynes said:
    Hey, Gassage - aren't you the guy who's spent somewhere in the region of five figures on a replica of Dave Gilmour's effects setup?

Please, if you're going to try and be funny, then don't underestimate the net worth of my gear.

And sort out your hatred issues. 31 posts, not one single thing positive which is sad.

Roger Waters has a lot of time on his hands...
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    Gassage said:
    glynes said:

=)

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Gassage said:
    glynes said:

He's always had a reasonable amount of time in his hands ;)
  • Gassage said:
    glynes said:

My jokes work on many levels. Well basement, sub-basement...the earth's core...
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Gassage said:
    glynes said:

Am I the only one who also went and had a look after this? Cheer up @glynes it's only a guitar forum :smile: 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Gassage said:
    glynes said:

My jokes work on many levels. Well basement, sub-basement...the earth's core...
    It was a very good retort. I'd have been proud of it. And to be fair his 31 posts do make him sound like a whining bitter ex-rock star
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    tFB Trader
    It looks like a bloody clog! Does it come with a cites certificate?
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ThorpyFX said:
    It looks like a bloody clog! Does it come with a cites certificate?
    Not unless old skirting board is on the cites list now...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    For that money I'd at least expect ebony or Brazilian rosewood.