Buffalo FX TD-X v Buffalo Evolution

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Arc Effects Soothsayer is a brilliant pedal and I'd say would give you something a little different to the TD-X.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • What's with the LOL's?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Haha, some twat thinks he's funny.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • Arc Effects Soothsayer is a brilliant pedal and I'd say would give you something a little different to the TD-X.
    Cheers Jonathan, think I'm set on the Soothsayer, sounds bloody awesome
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8539
    What's with the LOL's?
    Mooer buyers can be bitter.
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
    edited March 2017
    dindude said:
    What's with the LOL's?
    Mooer buyers can be bitter.
    Ha! Ha! Never tried the Mooer range but was close to purchasing their rat clone (Black Secret), I thought it sounded really nice and talking of Rats has anyone tried a whiteface vintage reissue? I had a nice 88' Rat 2 but sold it recently... was told by someone that my Rat had similar components to the WF RI and there probably wouldn't be much in it?
    What I do know is that yesterday I'd never heard of the Soothsayer and now I really want to try one. I'm currently using a Jam Rattler for my Rat fix and it's great, but you know there's always something else to try!
  • dindude said:
    What I do know is that yesterday I'd never heard of the Soothsayer and now I really want to try one. I'm currently using a Jam Rattler for my Rat fix and it's great, but you know there's always something else to try!
    The Jam Rattler really surprised me, I had one last year and though it was pretty bloody good, really meaty sounding for a Rat. I know I shouldn't buy a pedal based on watching YT clips but check out Brett Kingman and Just Nick's demos for the Soothsayer
  • dindude said:
    The Jam Rattler really surprised me, I had one last year and though it was pretty bloody good, really meaty sounding for a Rat. I know I shouldn't buy a pedal based on watching YT clips but check out Brett Kingman and Just Nick's demos for the Soothsayer
    Are you still interested in the TD-X or Evolution? Joe Pedals will be getting a stash of new Buffalo FX pedals in next week...  I'm still keeping a close eye on the FB classifieds/ebay
    dindude said:
    Are you still interested in the TD-X or Evolution? Joe Pedals will be getting a stash of new Buffalo FX pedals in next week...  I'm still keeping a close eye on the FB classifieds/ebay
    Yes, interested in one of the Buffolo or the Soothsayer, just out of curiosity really to see if I can improve on the Rattler. Having said that, I've found such a sweet spot with the Rattler this last week I'm tempted not to screw with it! Bloody GAS.