SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Carr Mercury, now £875 firm

What's Hot

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7201
    It's certainly tough out there Dominic , I can't believe some of the prices of amps on here that I would have snaffled just for curiosity value and then moved on after a few months. I'm now down to 2 guitars and 2 amps. Once this building work is done I hope shiny things are still at these prices as I'll be back up to 10 guitars and 4 amps in no time at all :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still available - workmate has decided he can't really afford it and doesn't want to try it and fall in love with it.

Come and get it folks !
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    stick it on Gumtree -it will be gone by tomorrow
    I've had it up on reverb at a higher price Dominic but was hoping with the more, ahem 'educated' members here it would be quickly snagged.

if it doesn't go here then that will be the plan though.  

PS - thanks for the regular bumps mate :-)
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    That seems a lot of amp for 900 quid..!
    Dom's cunning plan seems to have worked . In theory it's sold to a chap on Gumtree up country who is happy to pay extra for a box and insured shipping. This is Gumtree though so let's wait and see !
    Wow, who would have thought it.  Gumtree guy has changed his mind so still here.  Anyone care to bid me £875 ?
    Phew , a reliable chap on here has snagged it. He's happy , my builder is happy , me not so much !
    edited July 2017
    Sorry the saga continues - I jumped the gun a bit and misread a chaps intentions (we've all done it!). He too is worried about actually picking it up so for the moment it's still here at £875. I've had quite a few PMs today and am just going out so if it comes to it (to those interested ) the first PM gets it although they might not get a response straight away.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9553
    Man love, this is a superb buy and a MEGA amp !!
    Thanks waz , seriously I might keep it at this rate and sell my JC120. It can't go any lower and it's a bit like the kid picked last at playground football - no one wants it so I want it more :-)
  • Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Believe me if I had the money I'd buy it back off of you ;)
    I know mate but sod that drive up to yours again ! 6 hours of my life I'll never get back. I was next to my mate in the car who all the way home moaned about missing his Tesco delivery because of the traffic :-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9553
    edited July 2017
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    I've been watching this but it's a roughly 10 hour round trip unfortunately and that's just a bit too much.
  • riscadoriscado Frets: 180
    Where are you based?

Sunny Dorchester, about 45 mins past Bournemouth.
  • riscadoriscado Frets: 180
    Thanks, a bit too far for me, those are lovely amps though. And a great price, someone grab it already.
  • mli3mli3 Frets: 206
    Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    Con
     Stop reducing the price .......it's £700 cheaper than the identical amp at Coda Secondhand
     It's more than cheap enough ...........£25 / £50 reduction is neither here nor there and it is an absolute bargain anyway
     It will sell although you feel that some people need to piss or get off the pot
    Perhaps a bit of summer heat is getting to people ..........because this is a no brainer at that money.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom