Nobody wants my switchblade

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Just came on here to say I don't want your switchblade either. Not sure if that helps.
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That's very valuable input. Many thanks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    newi123 said:
    I bought the one that was in the classifieds - running it through a friends H&K 4x12 with greenbacks - sounds ace! But I do need to take the big car to gigs now and get another band member to grab the other end of the cab...............

Great value for money and covers alot of ground - not just metal.

Only thing I`m really struggling with currently is choice blindness and how to organize sounds sensibly on the footswitch. Also, the supplied footswitch has the buttons quite close together - may try a tc nova to midi switch the sounds, or even splash out on the newer H&K footswitch - but that`s more than 50% of what I paid for the amp...... :-(

The rest of the band think it sounds much better than the previous small amp & 2x12 solution - which I`m now informed sounded a bit `polite`

You could try and put the switchblade through a 2x12. I have a Toyota Yaris and drove my friend to one of his Gigs and his JCM 800 and 2x12 fit in the boot, we only needed to fold 1 seat as well. 
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    What an amp cost 'back in the day' is irrelevant.  Majority of amp buyers see 100watt amps now as dinosaurs and potentially expensive (lots of valves). Also not many takers compared to a mainstream brand like Fender/Vox/Mesa/Marshall.