Power Supply for boss pedals/micro cube amp ???

siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935

I need a new one....mostly for powering my micro cube amp...but I believe there are 2 kinds of 9v 500ma PSU's right? Center positive and err the other lol. Well what is it I want ? I have a spare one and  that creates a hum that's irritating so I want to buy one that is silent like the one I broke. (earth pin on plug snapped off..doh). I was using the PSU from my Line 6 Wireless effort as I've been powering that from my pedal boards power..so it was going spare till I dropped it n snapped the plasic earth pin.

Now as said its mostly for my micro cube as I'm using this on my mobile teaching I'm constantly wrapping it away and onto the next lesson...so the bit where the wire comes out of the PSU is always where they break -( the soft plastic bit that covers the wire as it comes out of the PUS) quickly breaks and then the wires inside soon after...so I've gone through loads of these I'm hoping to find the correct polarity of course but also if anyone know of any ones that might last - some of them seem to be a lot stronger and less soft/flexy on that plastic bit that comes out of the PSU if that makes any sense?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments