Jet City amp badge needed

What's Hot
jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12351
Long shot I know but does anyone have one? The older round 333 one for the Combo, Cheers.
"OUR TOSSPOT"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12351
    still looking......
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1746

Have you tried contacting Jet City directly? They usually quite good with sending out spares etc.

They also have a facebook page which they are quite active on and should be able to help you.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12351
    Cheers mate will have a look
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    No satisfactory answer yet?? So, ask who has a 3D printer now....
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Unfortunately I don't have one.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31593
    I took mine off my 100HDM but bunged it back on when I sold it, and I've just acquired my original 20H which still has one, but it's very naff-ness is starting to look sort of retro cool, so it's staying unfortunately.

The Facebook group is great, you should join it anyway for the mods and repairs. Doug White is a constant presence on there too, which is great for dispelling myths. Somebody may have a badge they will part with, I know a lot of guys on there have put the rectangular badge on older amps. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    p90fool said:
    I took mine off my 100HDM but bunged it back on when I sold it, and I've just acquired my original 20H which still has one, but it's very naff-ness is starting to look sort of retro cool, so it's staying unfortunately.

The Facebook group is great, you should join it anyway for the mods and repairs. Doug White is a constant presence on there too, which is great for dispelling myths. Somebody may have a badge they will part with, I know a lot of guys on there have put the rectangular badge on older amps. 
    I joined the Facebook group today on the above advice of @p90fool ; and it seems like a pretty decent place - if a little Yank-heavy...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• p90foolp90fool Frets: 31593
    McToot said:
     and it seems like a pretty decent place - if a little Yank-heavy...
    That's the internet for you. 

Oh wait, I see what you mean....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom