SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: SOLD Moondog Spirit Cutaway Electro-acoustic with hard case SOLD

FatfumbsFatfumbs Frets: 4
edited March 2018 in Acoustics £
For sale £350   SOLD
Moondog Spirit Cutaway Electro Acoustic in a bomb-proof red fibreglass branded case.
1 from the long defunct Moondog company who were based in Wales and produced some fantastic guitars at very modest prices. This ones a lovely sweet sounding guitar fitted with a sound hole volume control and jack socket in the strap pin. Quite why another strap pin has been fitted just above the one for the pick up I can't imagine. The redundant one could be removed I guess although there would be a small hole. I've had a bone nut fitted and the frets dressed and the action lowered by Nottingham City Guitars. I took it in trade last year against some sound gear with the intention of moving it on but liked it so much I invested in the set up - I'm pleased I did as it has improved the playability no-end.  I've got my eye on an eye-wateringly expensive bass I want so am seeing if I can free up some cash and avoid the inquisition from 'er indoors. I'm in Nottingham, can deliver/meet up if its' not too far and can courier if you pay the postage - I would guess around £30
My price is £350 which reflects what I've paid for it and the recent work. There are no major bumps or dings but there is a mark under the varnish on the back of the neck which I've tried to show in the pics.

Pics are here  https://photos.app.goo.gl/7o3HuRrYuUZXqYdD2
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments