Fingerstyle vs strumming - which do you prefer?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• stevehsteveh Frets: 230
    Both great players but every time I hear Tom Fletcher he pulls my head off. Fabulous touch. It was him playing one of yours Nigel that "forced" me to buy your Session King. haha

That second tune is another I'll have to learn then... Reminds me a lot of Simpson's 90s instrumental work.

Does he have any CDS etc out there - Google is no good since I keep getting shi*e about the guy who was in McFly.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nkforsternkforster Frets: 29
    steveh said:
    Both great players but every time I hear Tom Fletcher he pulls my head off. Fabulous touch. It was him playing one of yours Nigel that "forced" me to buy your Session King. haha

That second tune is another I'll have to learn then... Reminds me a lot of Simpson's 90s instrumental work.

Does he have any CDS etc out there - Google is no good since I keep getting shi*e about the guy who was in McFly.
    I've been nagging him about this for a few years now. He's recorded a few but not released anything yet. I'm seeing him Sunday, I shall kick him up the arse/encourage him to get on with it.

nigel
    www.nkforsterguitars.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom