Water Rats 2nd Jun 2018 Running Order - DOORS OPEN 1130

What's Hot

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6589
    Brocco said:
    @peteri and @MarkBlagdon - suggest we get together in the practice room to run through Beat It (@peteri) and the harmonised solo on Come Together (@MarkBlagdon)
    Will try, though I’m in the first session and you are in the second, so there won’t be much time. I’ll tell Tony I’m off for a wee and sneak out early.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2039
    Brocco said:
    @TTony - could I please come off Teenage Kicks in the fourth set as this seems to be very well covered, and if it would help, I could play on Fortunate Son in the first set (fitting around @McToot as he is the sole 6 stringer currently down to play). Equally happy for stand aside if someone else would like to join @McToot on Fortunate Son.   

@peteri and @MarkBlagdon - suggest we get together in the practice room to run through Beat It (@peteri) and the harmonised solo on Come Together (@MarkBlagdon)
    I'm happy whatever happens, but warn you all that I have a) not played in front of people for about 30 years and b) have not actually tried to learn a song all the way through for about the same time. I'm the king of noodlers and  firmly in the camp of those that play 30 seconds of 200 songs...

I would especially welcome someone to me me through Fortunate Son... I'll be fine on the rhythm stuff but...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    @McToot - I'm in the same boat, don't worry - we'll support each other in a manly way!
    Am happy to drum on Fortunate Son if I’m free. I know that track pretty well.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 677
    edited May 2018
    @TTony Any reason why youre deliberately excluding me from this?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27308
    ftumch said:
    @TTony Any reason why deliberately excluding me from this?
    "Deliberately excluding"???

Is that the same as forgetting to ask whether the reserves were still available to fill the places left by those cancelling - or is there a reason why I should be "deliberately excluding" you"?

@rabs - if you're free, you're welcome to come along, as discussed previously.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    ftumch said:

Is that the same as forgetting to ask whether the reserves were still available to fill the places left by those cancelling - or is there a reason why I should be "deliberately excluding" you"?

You know what you did. You clearly have a problem with me so why not be a man and just come out with it?
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2601
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:

Absolutely..  That's awesome I will be there.. Thanks...
    edited May 2018
    ftumch said:
    TTony said:
    ftumch said:

Funny how you didn't forget to ask any of the other reserves until you got to me eh. Then ask other members to come along completely 'forgetting' theres a reserve list at all!

[moderation by @Roland ;- personal abuse removed]
    ftumch said:
    ftumch said:
    TTony said:
    ftumch said:

Funny how you didn't forget to ask any of the other reserves until you got to me eh. Then ask other members to come along completely 'forgetting' theres a reserve list at all!
    Passive aggressive wanker, haven't got the character to even admit what your doing.
    WTF ???

I have no idea who you are, or what you are talking about.

And, given your attitude, I have no desire for that to change.
    TTony said:
    ftumch said:
    ftumch said:
    TTony said:
    ftumch said:

Passive aggressive wanker, haven't got the character to even admit what your doing.
    WTF ???

I have no idea who you are, or what you are talking about.

And, given your attitude, I have no desire for that to change.
    Likewise.
    slacker said:
    @TTony ; looking at the vacancies, I can offer the following...

Alright Now bass
    Comfortably numb bass
    Signed Sealed Delivered Lead

If you need those slots filled just change the spreadsheet on P1. I'm going to learn those songs anyway as a practice regime. So dont worry if you dont need me to cover. 

@slacker - thanks.

I'll update the runners & riders when I get back, and post the updated list.  I'm expecting that more playing slots will appear on the day too ...

• slackerslacker Frets: 2196
    TTony said:

@slacker - thanks.

I'll update the runners & riders when I get back, and post the updated list.  I'm expecting that more playing slots will appear on the day too ...

Thanks. I'll fill in if needed but am using the first block as a practice session. 

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11616
    @TTony I'll do the vocal on the first Honky Tonk Woman in the 4th set if nobody else wants to step forward... fills the last gap, quite happy to step back from any of the vocals if anyone else wants a go :)
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • springheadspringhead Frets: 1578
    Brocco said:
    @TTony - could I please come off Teenage Kicks in the fourth set as this seems to be very well covered, and if it would help, I could play on Fortunate Son in the first set (fitting around @McToot as he is the sole 6 stringer currently down to play). Equally happy for stand aside if someone else would like to join @McToot on Fortunate Son.   

@Brocco if you're not fussed either way about playing on Fortunate Son in the first wave then I'll have a go at the lead.  I feel I should try and play on one song during the day!  You've got first dibs though so I don't mind if you want to keep that slot.

• BroccoBrocco Frets: 88
    @springhead - no problem at all, thank you for stepping forward.
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283

@TTony - you still have me down for Tush, as per a few days back - can I please step down from that?

@Everyoneelse - no one has messaged me about using my AX8, so I'm assuming it's not needed by anyone else, unless I hear otherwise

Because I'm hiring a car, I'm able to bring a few guitars - if anyone wants to try one/borrow on the day - please give me a shout

• vizviz Frets: 10637
    What key are you doing sweet home alabama in?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    viz said:
    What key are you doing sweet home alabama in?
    A low key.... all my performances will be low key.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Just mentioning here as well, I'm regrettably having to pull out, so my slots will become vacant...not that I had put my hand up for a great amount. Sorry to ditch on you fellas. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
This discussion has been closed.