Replacement steel tremolo block for Strats.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701

Just received mine today.  Excellent price and service from Kevin.  I've not fitted yet, but just really confirming on the thread that they are still available.  I've had Callaham in the past, which are good also, but these are just as good and far cheaper.
    Well machined steel and a lovely fit for the arm (I got the one with the sleeve).

Update, gigged last night, definite improvement over the zink high 'mass block'.  Slightly less shrill top end and beefed up the lower mids.  Worth the investment!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 411

Just received mine today.  Excellent price and service from Kevin.  I've not fitted yet, but just really confirming on the thread that they are still available.  I've had Callaham in the past, which are good also, but these are just as good and far cheaper.
    Well machined steel and a lovely fit for the arm (I got the one with the sleeve).

Update, gigged last night, definite improvement over the zink high 'mass block'.  Slightly less shrill top end and beefed up the lower mids.  Worth the investment!
    I'm ordering one of these as well.  Did your standard trem arm fit nicely?
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • DanDan Frets: 441
    edited August 2019
    Though I would give this a bump. 

Recently brought a block and arm from Kevin and it really is very good quality. Opted for the standard thread but he does offer the nylon type threaded insert too.Priced at £25 for the block £7 for the arm plus postage.

Would definitely recommend.