10S Guitar introduce myself

What's Hot

Hey Guys. It's Spring Li
I'm so glad to find the great place to discuss about guitars!
I wonder if you heard 10S Guitars. my brand, and I'm running a guitar factory in China. 

Please visit: 10sguitars.com
You can also find facebook or instagram online. 

I just want to make some friends here. We all like guitars. I'm crazy about guitars. haha

See my djent 14 string guitar here:

6reaction image LOL 16reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    thats a harp!!!

I'd love a go though!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thats a harp!!!

I'd love a go though!
    Very welcome!!! Thank you so much
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    Do you have any video of anyone playing that guitar @10SGuitars? That would be something to see.
  • Jimbro66 said:
    Do you have any video of anyone playing that guitar @10SGuitars? That would be something to see.
    Yes, Please check the video here: 
    https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/27638-snamm-18---10s-guitars-icc-ii-set-neck-goldleaf-flame-maple-relic-demo
  • Hattigol said:
    Do you have anything with more strings? I have three octopuses who are learning to play so something with say 24 strings that they could all play together would be great.
    Yes Actually, we can do whatever you want. 14 string is a little playable...more string will be harder and harder to play. haha. if you have any ideas just let me know, we can do it!!!
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    That. Is. Cool. 
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited August 2018
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

There's a new members section on the homepage where you can answer some interesting questions and give us all an idea of who you are and what you're into.
    There's also a 'Making and Modding' section which might be an interesting section for you and your guitars to inhabit and hopefully you'll find that interesting too.

Nice to see someone join from your part of the world, how did you find us?

Your guitars look like a real work of passion and art which you clearly love. Thanks for showing them to us here and I'm sure I speak well for the forum when I say enjoy being here. Most of us are batshit crazy about guitars and we're almost all in various stages of addiction to or recovery from GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome), so you should fit right in.

Welcome man and good luck in your future builds.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11306
    That must be fun to re-string! Actually, how is it strung (other than time-consumingly)?
    Alnico said:
     Most of us are batshit crazy about guitars and we're almost all in various stages of addiction to or recovery from GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome), so you should fit right in.
    ... as you'll find out.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    Fucking hell. First post and he's got more frets than me already.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8714
    Unnecessary comments removed. Let’s not derail 10SGuitars’ first thread.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ^kinda confused why the comment got deleted? It was complimenting one of their products and asking about another?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    How do you balance 3 truss rods? That's beyond my thinking...

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    That is amazing.  How did you go about designing that?
    Jimbro66 said:
    Yes, Please check the video here: 
    https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/27638-snamm-18---10s-guitars-icc-ii-set-neck-goldleaf-flame-maple-relic-demo
    That link shows a different guitar @10SGuitars. Is there no vid of the 14-string guitar?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    edited August 2018
    That guitar is ... insane! I wouldn't know where to start with that but it looks a pretty cool beast. Lovely colour scheme
  • horsehorse Frets: 1568
    I guess it is really only useable for tapping with the width of the neck?
    I'd wondered whether it was intended to be played on the lap, Jeff Healey style? It would have been helpful to see a vid of it being played. In a way it carries on a tradition of Chinese multi-stringed instruments.
  • Alnico said:
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

There's a new members section on the homepage where you can answer some interesting questions and give us all an idea of who you are and what you're into.
    There's also a 'Making and Modding' section which might be an interesting section for you and your guitars to inhabit and hopefully you'll find that interesting too.

Nice to see someone join from your part of the world, how did you find us?

Your guitars look like a real work of passion and art which you clearly love. Thanks for showing them to us here and I'm sure I speak well for the forum when I say enjoy being here. Most of us are batshit crazy about guitars and we're almost all in various stages of addiction to or recovery from GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome), so you should fit right in.

Welcome man and good luck in your future builds.
    Thank you so much. 
    Yes, I'm crazy about guitars and metal music. I really want to make more beautiful to for guitarist!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • horse said:
    I guess it is really only useable for tapping with the width of the neck?

Exactly!! 
  • Gassage said:
    How do you balance 3 truss rods? That's beyond my thinking...

Actually. it's almost the same with a normal guitar, haha