SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Blackstar HT-1R combo, Celestion Vintage 30 8 Ohm

BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 350
edited July 2019 in Amps £

SOLD Egnater Tweaker 15 Head.  Cracking little amp.  Has been used regularly in a band environment while I've owned it over the last four years, but has not been pushed particularly hard and is in quite good condition physically.  There is a black mark on the left side of the 'basket weave', which isn't very obvious and the vinyl is slightly scuffed on some of the corners.  I'm fairly sure that I have the box and user manual to go with it.  £220  SOLD

Blackstar HT-1R combo.  Brilliant little 1W valve amp.  Just right for home use and will almost keep up with a drummer if you turn it right up (I only tried that once mind you).  I've had this about seven years from new, it is in good condition with just a few minor scuffs.  £100

Celestion Vintage 30 8 Ohm.  Used, obviously, but in good condition.  Price dropped to £40

Withdrawn Finally, a home made 1x12 cabinet.  Constructed from 18mm birch ply, with the overall dimensions of an Orange PPC112, but with absolutely no knowledge of speaker cabinet construction principles.  It is nevertheless a solid thing.  Its finished in black elephant skin vinyl, which is peeling a bit in a couple of spots.  Also has a nice strong handle and comes with open or closed back options (open back shown in the photos).  Open to offers, may even consider free to a good home.

Photos following shortly.  All prices are for item only.  Shipping/collection/delivery/handover in a pub car park to be negotiated separately.  We are located near Swindon and Cirencester.

Sale only, as I'm really trying to free up some space.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments