Big muff advice

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• KeyrohKeyroh Frets: 59
    Vick Audio Ram's Head variants have a mids toggle for staying in the mix and dont break the bank as much as other boutique clones
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    edited December 2019
    You don't want one of those little Muff boxes, you need a great kahuna like this, that lets the vintage Muffage circulate in the extra space maaaan!

I have one with original plywood box I'd part with ......a seriously cracking Muff!

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I had a look through some vids of the EQD fuzz pedal options last night, and some food for thought there. The erupter looks pretty cool, and basic, with the gate effect.
    The Erupter is great (and the fuzz I kept after owning a few), but not having a volume knob makes it problematic for my clean amp. It's basically always a bit too loud. I counteract this by running my drive pedal after it, or just using the volume pedal to compensate. Eventually, I'll likely get it modded to have a master volume knob. Or I'll finally get a Fuzz Factory. Or both...
  • paulnb57 said:
    You don't want one of those little Muff boxes, you need a great kahuna like this, that lets the vintage Muffage circulate in the extra space maaaan!

I have one with original plywood box I'd part with ......a seriously cracking Muff!

So good and so much better than the little ones, you wanna sell it!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    paulnb57 said:

So good and so much better than the little ones, you wanna sell it!
    Yes, but Ive no idea how much for!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    I’ve settled on the EHX green Russian reissue. I’ve had a few others on my board including a Vic Audio 73, a Skreddy P19, and an Op Amp reissue. But O need a syrupy 90’s Fuzz so the Russian it is. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ive always regretted selling my Green Russian reissue, cracking pedal! Must get another...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom