Lock Them In. Burn Them Out.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1388
    And another, though this one is as rough as a badgers backside 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    Thanks @joetele That's the plan, but might split it into 2 EPs. Dunno how I'll do it live.
    Loopers ;)
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    edited June 2020
    I listened to some of the newer pieces, almost reminds me of Slint/The For Carnation without the vocals, nice stuff. 
    Loobs said:
    I listened to some of the newer pieces, almost reminds me of Slint/The For Carnation without the vocals, nice stuff. 
    Cheers. I'll take that comparison all day long!
    And another. It gets a bit busier half way through :)

If I ever get around to recording this properly for commercial purposes, some brass would be nice, as well as extending the drum and guitar part and jamming it out maybe...
  • ewalewal Frets: 2583
    Just discovered your thread - some great stuff - will listen more later on. Typically, how long does it take you to complete a demo?
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
    ewal said:
    Just discovered your thread - some great stuff - will listen more later on. Typically, how long does it take you to complete a demo?
    Thanks. Well, the latest batch, I could knock out a demo in a few hours/a day at most. But when you listen to the instruments, it's easy enough to get it down. I record drums if I can in one take. I have a tom, snare, and ride, and can just about keep a beat, so am able to get the ideas down fast. Same with guitars. I either mic up the amp, or go straight in. I could throw the kitchen sink at it in theory and go after the perfect take, or experiment with mics, but I think it would be worth putting that time and effort into these if there was a producer and I was recording them for commercial or public purposes. 
    That'll be the next step, and I'd most likely get a drummer to re record my drum ideas with their own embellishments.
    I've been making a point of banging them out as of late. The riffs and ideas would already have been floating around previously.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 4 songs with vocals, warts and all, something different to what I had been working on and what I am working on, but just wanted to get them out there...

https://www.breakingtunes.com/thisallofthis
    edited January 2021
    A few new ideas on the go: