Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PSA for Londoners: Supersonic 22 and Princeton for £599; Fender MIM Thinline £399

What's Hot

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7181
    My pedals a turned up today.

Nice.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    Aw dudes. Can't tell you how pleased I am my little old PSA hit the spot for some of you - mainly because my wife is proud of me for not buying, while you lot spend up. Points in the bank, boys, points in the bank. Watch out for me on the classifieds... :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • As did mine, albeit the distortion is broken - I'm going to try and fix it tomorrow (think it's just an input diode that's gone) but if not they're refunding me the full £10....

Almost feels like theft! Oh, and they chucked in a set of the hot hands ring sensor thing! :)
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    I've just ordered some neon strings. Now i'll be able to find my guitars in the dark - yay!!
    I have no class
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    A mate of mine text me the other day to see if I knew of any second hand Supersonics at the moment. Bought this one instead. 

Cheers to OP. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    Deijavoo said:
    A mate of mine text me the other day to see if I knew of any second hand Supersonics at the moment. Bought this one instead. 

Cheers to OP. 
    Su-feckin-perb... That's high class  :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• As did mine, albeit the distortion is broken - I'm going to try and fix it tomorrow (think it's just an input diode that's gone) but if not they're refunding me the full £10....

Almost feels like theft! Oh, and they chucked in a set of the hot hands ring sensor thing! :)
    Gah! SO MUCH ENVY

I LOVED using those pedals in store with the ring thing.  
  • Check out the sheet music section plenty of bargains there too! Thanks for the heads up.
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    edited November 2013
    I've just ordered a Markacoustics AC 101, to use both as an electro-acoustic amp and with my Line 6 HD500. :)
    Thanks again, Jules, you're making me spend a lot of money. :D 
  • looks like i missed out on the bargains.. 

that princeton is really good value.. resist..
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited November 2013
    850 quid off a JEM... Jesus Christ, if I had that kind of money to spend on a guitar... I very quickly wouldn't have that money any more.

£430 off that gorgeous 5-string Ibby bass isn't to be sniffed at either.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."

Gah! SO MUCH ENVY

I LOVED using those pedals in store with the ring thing.  
    Lol, well (as expected) I'm probably going to sell the phaser on if you're interested. I like the sound of them, but I can never find a use for it. :\

I've got the distortion powering up now but no audio yet, S.A. Think it might be an op-amp so are sending me some info... fingers crossed!
  • Well most of my order was out of stock despite them taking my cash last weekend. Grrr
  • Their service has been very good for me so far.
    They called me to ask what my preferred delivery date was and they also put one of the Mark Acoustic AC101 amps aside for me while I was sorting out a problem with my debit card. :)
  • The Ibanez RG1570Z prestige is a good price, matching a mint used one.  Shame they didn't have any non-trem Wizard necked Ibanez's, I would have gone for one.

edited November 2013
    My pedals all turned up really quickly.

Now just have to see if I can get them to fit on my board...

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17721
    tFB Trader
    Well most of my order was out of stock despite them taking my cash last weekend. Grrr
    They did the same to me.

Took the money, but didn't actually have the items in stock.
    What did you guys order?
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2384
    I got my Vigier bass ok but most of the other stuff I wanted was out of stock- but it just wouldn't let me add it to my basket, they didn't take my money.

Also I think there are some gremlins in their website- I got free postage on the Vigier, but when I tried to add pedals to my basket, it made the postage (to Northern Ireland) £70! I assume that was a mistake- I just skipped the pedals, because I didn't want to miss the Vigier bass (and it was the weekend and they were closed so I couldn't ring to check).
  • stonevibe said:
    What did you guys order?
    The guys having problems or all of us? :)