SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted ta.

What's Hot
streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
edited November 2013 in Guitars £

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Any bits going?
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    edited November 2013

• bump.
  • I take it you don't need a trem? I have a USA (I think, the dimensions and specs are right at least) Fender 6-hole trem in gold going spare, but no other parts for it (i.e. screws, arm, springs, claw).
  • I take it you don't need a trem? I have a USA (I think, the dimensions and specs are right at least) Fender 6-hole trem in gold going spare, but no other parts for it (i.e. screws, arm, springs, claw).
    Yeah I do have the trem already. Typical, eh?  :)
  • I've got some really high spec 250k pots. Matched set so all are close to same value. Custom made for a builder in Germany by CTS. I've got the same ones in my strat and they're fantastic.
    £15 posted for all 3 ?
  • £20 for the pots, a claw and springs.
  • PM'd about the pots, Wolf. 
    Sorry to highjack the thread - But I may need a trem...
  • I have USA machine heads, perfect condition if interested.
  • was going to post them on here tonight but you can have first shout if you're interested ok
  • By all electrical parts do you mean pick ups? I have some going cheap ( or neeooww widdle widdle once wired up).
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    edited November 2013
    was going to post them on here tonight but you can have first shout if you're interested ok

I'm after a gold set of vintage looking ones, ta anyway.
  • By all electrical parts do you mean pick ups? I have some going cheap ( or neeooww widdle widdle once wired up).
    Im sorted for pups, cheers eric.
  • I think I have a plain gold neck plate and gold screws for it. May have a jack plate but without the gubbins will have a look later I may have some gold pick guard screws too. I have a mint gold vintage trem bridge without the trem arm too but I think you're ok for one of them.

• I think I have a plain gold neck plate and gold screws for it. May have a jack plate but without the gubbins will have a look later I may have some gold pick guard screws too. I have a mint gold vintage trem bridge without the trem arm too but I think you're ok for one of them.
    Great let me know if you find the gold stuff!

Sorted on trem though, ta. 
  • Jack plate no gubbins, plain neck plate and 4 screws also 18 pick guard screws all used but in good shape. Make me an offer I can't understand!
  • Jack plate no gubbins, plain neck plate and 4 screws also 18 pick guard screws all used but in good shape. Make me an offer I can't understand!
    PM'd.