TheFB Fat Club.

What's Hot

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I'm 6' 2" and 12 stone and I'm not fat in the least, dug out five mature cherry stumps about a foot wide and an ancient three foot wide viburnum stump on Monday and Tuesday morning and removed a tonne and a half of weeds and pickaxed and raked the remaining 25 square metres of super stoney insanity to seed with a super sunday hangover and then went down the pub and got shitfaced, Tuesday pm, topped 20 odd, 6 inch thick conifers at 14' and then leveled a site for someone else, then went down the pub again and got shitfaced.  Wednesday loaded the waste and got rid then did a maintenance contract and had a night off, Thursday removed 70 council slabs, loaded and tipped and dug out 4 tonne of soil ready for making good and screeding for an astro lawn and then went down the pub and got shitfaced, had a day off Friday so went down the pub and out to see a band and got shitfaced.  Finished Saturday afternoon and then went out and got shitfaced. About to have a shower, then walk down the pub to get shitfaced.

I am fat of mind and liver, so I might be watching this thread for inspiration.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33940
    Gassage said:
    yeah right...
    octatonic said:
    Me: 15 stone 5
    and yet...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    edited April 2017 tFB Trader
    I am currently 119kg aka 18st 9.... boooo but it's a start point 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31104
    octatonic said:
    Gassage said:
    yeah right...
    octatonic said:
    Me: 15 stone 5
    and yet...

@ThorpyFX will be around to offically calibrate those scales.

Beside, they're in Australian.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

I am also running a parallel thread on the Al-Jazeera forum

Celebrity Fatwah Club.

• TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    I'm 12 stone.

According to The BMI Fairies I should be 10 stone 11 lbs but if I can get down to 11 stone I'm good :)

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33940
    Gassage said:

Is this a thread where we try to help each other, or just take the piss out of one another?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DavidReesDavidRees Frets: 337
    I'm in, it has got to the point where I am so heavy than my feet are complaining about all the unnecessary weight I am forcing them to carry - mutual support = very good thing ...
    edited April 2017
    octatonic said:
    Gassage said:

Is this a thread where we try to help each other, or just take the piss out of one another?

That's one of those rhetorical question thingys isn't it?

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23551
    ThorpyFX said:
    I am currently 117kg aka 18st 6.... boooo but it's a start point 
    I say this not to criticise or take the piss, but.... crikey, that's very nearly twice my weight.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16362
    Off out in a minute but 14 st 10lb this morning before the hot cross bun and simnel cake. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7700
    edited April 2017
    I started my efforts a week ago so I'll join.

I've decided to give Keto a go (anyone interested there is a very good page on it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq
    Red ones are better. 
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 632
    edited April 2017
    I`m in,  need to do something as currently 14 st 3lb but need to lose 2 stone.

Edited to please Emp, I also like get "too" and "to" constantly wrong to keep the pedants on their toes.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24642
    Lose.  It's lose.  One 'o'.

Loose is something that isn't tight.

Sorry for being pedantic, but if I achieve nothing in my life other than to stop people misspelling 'lose', I'll die a happy man.
    As you were :grin: 

Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Emp_Fab said:
    Lose.  It's lose.  One 'o'.

Loose is something that isn't tight.

Sorry for being pedantic, but if I achieve nothing in my life other than to stop people misspelling 'lose', I'll die a happy man.
    As you were :grin: 

I thought you were solving The Chav Problem?

:grin:

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    16 stone 2 at the moment. Prob a bit more after the Easter Sunday lunch I just put away. 
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    edited April 2017 tFB Trader
    Philly_Q said:
    ThorpyFX said:
    I say this not to criticise or take the piss, but.... crikey, that's very nearly twice my weight.
    That sentence reads exactly like "I'm not racist but...." 

In my defence  some of us have different genetic makeup. I have throughout my life competed in power sports such as discus, shotputt, rugby, boxing and weight lifting.

When at my slimmest (whilst I was boxing), and ten percent body fat I still weighed 97kg /15stone 3. I am over weight based on what is normal for me but that's why I thought I'd join this thread.

That being said I'll still have a 48" chest and 18" biceps when I'm done but hopefully with a more respectable 32-34" waist.

Fingers crossed anyway  

p.s I can bicep curl an ez curl bar that weighs more than you...
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15842
    @thorpyfx I'm the same. Those BMI things say for my height I should be about 14 stone. I haven't been that thin since I was about 14. Think my ideal weight was about 16 stone, which I was until about 10 years ago, out on a bit since then.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    I'm the first to say I'm fat, out of shape, weak.. basically aching constantly, knee problems (holes in the cartiledge).. 

I'll post my exact weight tonight but its around 200lbs. I don't look 'fat' but its all in my tummy and moobs and way over my bmi. According to the bmi I'm just bordering on obese.. i suppose I'm fairly broad shouldered but the recommended weight for me would look weird I think!

Anyway I'm up for this. Its gonna be hard because I eat like shit and drink 2 pints of milkshake a day, and an average of 15 cans of coke. I also smoke. 

I've tried before, and actually signed up to the gym last week but havnt been yet as its easter.. 

Basically I'm 29 soon and have been this way for the last 10 years,  and If something doesnt change I'm going to fucking die a slow painful death later in life. 

Also I want that V shape shit going on above the dick and below the belly that makes all the girls slightly aroused.. 

But for now.. this thread is the motivation and inspiration I need I think. 
    Being a loner, its way too easy to fall back into the 'fuck it' mindset and buy crappy food and not exercise because its so much easier especially without socialness like this! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23551
    ThorpyFX said:
    Philly_Q said:
    ThorpyFX said:
    That sentence reads exactly like "I'm not racist but...." 

In my defence  some of us have different genetic makeup. I have throughout my life competed in power sports such as discus, shotputt, rugby, boxing and weight lifting.

When at my slimmest (whilst I was boxing), and ten percent body fat I still weighed 97kg /15stone 3. I am over weight based on what is normal for me but that's why I thought I'd join this thread.

That being said I'll still have a 48" chest and 18" biceps when I'm done but hopefully with a more respectable 32-34" waist.

Fingers crossed anyway  

p.s I can bicep curl an ez curl bar that weighs more than you...
    Yeah, sorry, it honestly wasn't meant badly but I see how it reads... ;)

I'm sure you're a lot taller and bigger-boned (oops, there I go again... but no, really....) than I am too.

My comment was really driven by fascination with the fact we're all so different.  Obviously I'm smaller than average, some people are bigger than average, but on an everyday basis I don't really think about it - most people look about the same, apart from the real outliers.  It's only when I can't reach something out of the cupboard, or accidentally put on a jacket which looked like mine, that I realise how big the differences are.

And for what it's worth, I do understand the point of this thread.  I lost about three and a half stone a few years ago and although I've kept nearly all of it off and I'm only three or four pounds over my preferred weight, for the last year I've not had time - or sometimes inclination - to exercise as much as I used to and although I've not really put on weight my body fat percentage has definitely increased and I guess I've lost some muscle.  So I want to get back in shape too.