Dorje' gear nicked in Berlin

What's Hot

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8828
    tFB Trader
    Interesting that the videos explaining the theft have disappeared from t'internet...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28008
    lonestar said:
    Interesting that the videos explaining the theft have disappeared from t'internet...
    I notice Dave's still got his video up (copping to the fact that they weren't properly insured).
    <space for hire>
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Fortunately you can travel the length and breadth of the EU without a passport with the exception of......oh. 
    Try it and see how long you last. State ID is obligatory at all times in most EU countries. People who have never lived and worked on the continent really should limit their anti Brexit comments to stuff they understand. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5213
    Evilmags said:
    Fortunately you can travel the length and breadth of the EU without a passport with the exception of......oh. 
    Try it and see how long you last. State ID is obligatory at all times in most EU countries. People who have never lived and worked on the continent really should limit their anti Brexit comments to stuff they understand. 
    Well, I spent four years living in Europe (France, Spain, Germany) and never once was asked for ID except when flying to the UK. 

Mind you, I also managed to travel from Bonn to London and back without a passport when I was living in Germany, but that took quite a bit of sweet-talking when I went through passport control in both directions. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5106
    Evilmags said:
    tell you what I'll actually PM you when I get asked for ID crossing borders within the EU.

might be a while.......
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Evilmags said:
    Ukippers are a touchy bunch eh?
    Evilmags said:
    Try it and see how long you last. State ID is obligatory at all times in most EU countries. People who have a chip on their shoulder about the continent really should limit their pro Brexit comments to threads about Brexit. 
    FTFY
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4780
    I love the way this has turned from a tFB Chappers Hate thread  into a Anti-Brexiteer thread
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28008
    I love the way this has turned from a tFB Chappers Hate thread  into a Anti-Brexiteer thread
    It's generally what happens when Mags has had one too many glasses of expensive wine of an evening... ;)
    <space for hire>
    I thought that mags was the sane voice of the forum x
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1649
    Fretwired said:
    There is 5 pages of posts now, and I was waiting for someone else to say it, but no one has. 

It looks like Rob has been Robbed! 
    Page one ... ;-)

Where? 
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    More of an anti go fund me campaign thread. I quite like rob chapman.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    It's generally what happens when Mags has had one too many glasses of expensive wine of an evening... ;)
    I admit I was at least a bottle of Dr Pepper worse for wear last night
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2524
    Fretwired said:
    There is 5 pages of posts now, and I was waiting for someone else to say it, but no one has. 

It looks like Rob has been Robbed! 
    Page one ... ;-)

Where? 
    @Fretwired Can't see it either. :confounded: 
    @Fretwired I do not think there is even a mention of the word robbed on page one.
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    I've nothing against Dorje or Chappers really. It probably was a bit daft to leave personal belongings on the bus but there's absolutely no need to act like a dick because they *did* get robbed.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
    So I watched the tour diary pt1

I must apologise to Max ( he who edits dorje/Chappers vids) it's not him, it's another Max who is by my estimation a complete tool. 

This 'tour manager' managed to piss off customs by flying a drone at the border crossing, then swore at the police causing the band to be delayed by several hours. 

Didnt check where/when load in times were for first venue. 

Managed to not insure gear which was subsequently nicked. 

Good work fella. 
    2reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    Oh dear.
  • So I watched the tour diary pt1

I must apologise to Max ( he who edits dorje/Chappers vids) it's not him, it's another Max who is by my estimation a complete tool. 

This 'tour manager' managed to piss off customs by flying a drone at the border crossing, then swore at the police causing the band to be delayed by several hours. 

Didnt check where/when load in times were for first venue. 

Managed to not insure gear which was subsequently nicked. 

Good work fella. 

Is it fair to assume you mean, "ex tour manager"? 

Got to be careful flying drones. I disagree with some of the mad laws that are coming in, but a bit of common sense goes a long way with a flying camera. 
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    They're lucky to have such a large fanbase for such mediocre music. There's no excuse for complacency like this and anybody who donates is a fool.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom