Wired vs Wireless mouse - what are you using?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14007
    DefaultM said:
    I've got an apple magic mouse and its an absolute piece of shit.
    The amount of times its disconnected from Bluetooth so I've had to open my laptop back up and go through the settings to get it back online. It's a joke.
    My Magic Mouse has worked perfectly with my iMac for the last 6 years.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still loving my ultra cheap, mini logitech wireless mouse. Works flawlessly and had the same pair of aaa batteries for literally years. Not massively heavy use, but used a fair bit. 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24643
    Bugger wireless.  I have wired everything.  With the exception of WiFi.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • It's really not a big deal to get a wireless mouse, if anything it's better to not have a cable trailing and getting in the way of things on my desk.  

I fail to see the advantage of a wireless keyboard, for a desktop, that's going to sit in the same place 99% of the time.  Plus I like the feel of the Apple keyboard keys and the Apple wireless keyboard has no number pad (seriously??)
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Rocker said:
    Wired mouse and keyboard.  The items that were supplied with the computer all those years ago.  Still working fine, no need to change either.
    I hope you keep the wires straight. ;-)
  • Plus I like the feel of the Apple keyboard keys and the Apple wireless keyboard has no number pad (seriously??)
    Yes they do, I've been using mine for a couple of months, was finally released this year
  • Plus I like the feel of the Apple keyboard keys and the Apple wireless keyboard has no number pad (seriously??)
    Yes they do, I've been using mine for a couple of months, was finally released this year
    I did not know that they'd released that.

I still won't be switching, it offers no benefit to me, and the full size Apple Magic keyboard is £129
  • wave100wave100 Frets: 150
    Wired keyboard for the mac (I too need that numberpad) - I thought it was ridiculously expensive at £60, there's no way I'm paying £129 for a wireless one. Wireless mouse though. Keyboard and mouse both wireless for the PC. If you use rechargeable batteries, it's not too much of a problem to swap them out when they run down, about once a year (tops) in my case.