Steven Seagal's guitar collection

What's Hot

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23575
    March said:
    To be fair, Steven Seagal has been Hollywood’s most consistent actor for decades - every single one of his films is awful…

That's not true, he's been in at least 1 half decent film, with Kurt Russel.  Something about airforce 1 being taken over mid flight by naughty people.  It's no a bad watch, Seagal's character is killed off in the first few minutes.
    Executive Decision.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CavemanGroggCavemanGrogg Frets: 3263
    Philly_Q said:
    March said:
    To be fair, Steven Seagal has been Hollywood’s most consistent actor for decades - every single one of his films is awful…

That's not true, he's been in at least 1 half decent film, with Kurt Russel.  Something about airforce 1 being taken over mid flight by naughty people.  It's no a bad watch, Seagal's character is killed off in the first few minutes.
    Executive Decision.

I was going to call it that, but it was released under different titles depending on location, in Asia, where I was living at the time of it's release, it was released under the title Critical Decision
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    This short video clears up Steven's heritage:

He's a Mississippi Delta born and raised Italian American Russian Mongol from Vladivostok and Belarus who is "a little bit Asian". 

However, he does not know what colour he is. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 5007
    Well, he's rich and has a load of guitars - no harm in that.
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12506
    Fuengi said:
    This short video clears up Steven's heritage:

He's a Mississippi Delta born and raised Italian American Russian Mongol from Vladivostok and Belarus who is "a little bit Asian". 

However, he does not know what colour he is. 

The man is a total prick.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16372
    Fuengi said:
    I was, until very recently, unaware of the particular abomination titled:

Steven Seagal feat Lady Saw - Me Want The Punani. 

Well we don’t get much dancehall on here although if anyone was thinking of getting into the genre that’s probably not the place to start. 
    I know zilch about Seagal and not much more about Lady Saw but she was an interesting character…
    https://youtu.be/o8KDsSHVSnk

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • euaneuan Frets: 1626
    Philly_Q said:
    March said:

Executive Decision.
    He originally had a bigger part in the film but was written out because he was sexually inappropriate both verbally and physically with women on the set. They wanted him gone as soon as possible. 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    edited May 2022
    Stop dissin Sensei Seagull, not only is he the Henry Kaiser of the blooos, he basically invented fighting as well so unless you want a delayed Ninja death touch or just a good old fashioned decapitation by one inch punch I'd stop now. He might be reading this.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12334
    Philly_Q said:
    March said:

Executive Decision.
    Under Siege is a good film as well, which is probably the best film where he is the lead.

Of course his character is the most popular guy on the boat, cant even look like he will lose a fight, pulls a playboy model and the only character who doesn't like him dresses as a woman...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    Stop dissin Sensei Seagull, not only is he the Henry Kaiser of the blooos, he basically invented fighting as well so unless you want a delayed Ninja death touch or just a good old fashioned decapitation by one inch punch I'd stop now. He might be reading this.

He doesn't look like he can read.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Sassafras said:

He doesn't look like he can read.
    Plato taught him. 
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 2575
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bluecatbluecat Frets: 603
    I had always thought Tommy Lee Jones and Garry Busey played better parts than Seagal,not so wooden.. Seagal always seems so full of himself. I don't like him one bit.
    bluecat said:
    I had always thought Tommy Lee Jones and Garry Busey played better parts than Seagal, not so wooden.. Seagal always seems so full of himself shit. I don't like him one bit.
    FTFY.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    I'm surprised he hasn't gone charging into Ukraine to 'kick some Nazi ass'.
    He's obviously not as hard as he'd have us think.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bluecatbluecat Frets: 603
    I suppose that is more true Offset
  • gilbygilby Frets: 176
    I got the a bit confused with I opened the thread thinking wtf collection have they got ? Silly me

• SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    Are there any other very famous actors who play guitar.
    I am interested to know if they relic their own guitars while they are having a star struck tantrum.

To be fair, I had to stop doing the Fake Arm Wear when Salford Royal Hospital rang me and said it has  been long enough and the fake arm must now be returned to them.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Skipped said:
    Are there any other very famous actors who play guitar.

Depp.  But he may be about to be 'cancelled'.
  • euaneuan Frets: 1626
    Keefer Sutherland has released multiple albums and toured with his band.