Nominations for the next "Flavour of The Month" amplifier manufacturer ?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Somebody famous and influential want to use one of mine? Would love to be an amp fad for a few months. 

You can use trendy words like organic, bloom, sag, fluid, authentic, lush, harmonic, and chime to help them sell in the millions. 

Also it would be helpful if you could shoot down any negative reviews or opinions on forums with phrases like "you're not using it right", "you haven't found the sweet spot", or "you're obviously not good enough to understand / appreciate it". Bonus points for using my first name rather than brand, like you're my best mate or something ...

Don't forget dealing with the point your business expands and you outsource the build.

And everyone on the internet is convinced the ones you personally built are better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2279
    Bonus points for using my first name rather than brand, like you're my best mate or something ...
    I'm going to call you 4 then
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    slacker said:
    Bonus points for using my first name rather than brand, like you're my best mate or something ...
    I'm going to call you 4 then
    That's 41 to you. We're not that familiar.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1554
    Ok then, Mr 41, those amps look great - particularly like the look of the Harvard 'clone' combo. Now, if only the aesthetic could be combined with a Flux Capacitor in some way :)
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Kalimna said:
    Ok then, Mr 41, those amps look great - particularly like the look of the Harvard 'clone' combo. Now, if only the aesthetic could be combined with a Flux Capacitor in some way :)
    I think I've made a rod for my own back with these Flux Capacitors. People want me to shoehorn them into everything lol
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1554
    Sorry.....
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3429
    Marshall?
  • I'd be up for danplifier. I could sell mine for loads as it's a pre-production prototype*.

*a beautiful vintage style ac15 circuit shoehorned into a shit ex solid state amp with a ten inch speaker. 

Tomaytoes, tomatoes.