Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

NGD ES335

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• skaguitar said:
    Erskine said:
    Great looking guitar. I have a 335 and wondered if you notice much difference with the nylon saddles. I read something recently in one of the mags that many players change their saddles to nylon.
    I have to say...I don't know if it's the nylon saddles but this guitar feels easier to play and seems to sound a bit more mellow ( in a good way ) than other guitars of this type I've had... the other guitars I've had have been 2 collings i35's a 339 and a 390.
    The guitar feels  easier to fret notes and chords and it is so easy to play...I am a notorious changer of guitars and my band mates always joke about which one I'm playing this week...but since I've had this I've not used any of my others...this speaks volumes :)
    Think the mellow tone may be influenced by those saddles. I am sure I had read that was qhy some players changed to them. But it is actually only something that I have become aware of. I suppose the easiest thing for me to do is to get a hold of nylon saddles and try them for myself.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • had a luthier look at the nut on this and he said it was perfect and no problems at all...so now have the grovers on it and along with the kerly strings tuning is now stable.... so after xmas expect to see a couple of my other guitars in the classifieds as they don't and won't get played anymore and I don't like having case queens.... :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom