Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Secret Santa Etiquette

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• SnapSnap Frets: 6266
    Sporky said:
    At that point I realised that most people are lazy and crap at everything
    that is absolutely brilliant. Post of the year for me. Thank you for an early christmas present.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

but it’s about fun
    its not fun. Its crap.
  • @mikeyrob73 I posted in the other thread, happy that I "broke even" at today's Secret Santa. FWIW me and four mates did one a few years ago. One bloke kept hinting about a bottle of port, and that's what everybody got... except me, who got a santa mankini :/
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2017
    @mikeyrob73

actually, that is quite funny. Not the mankini, but your obvious disquiet. Sorry mate, but it is funny really. However, I wouldn't have laughed in your position.

YOu could of course get them all back by coming into work wearing it. That would shut em up.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• I didn’t get a Mankini ;

im all for the banter, more fucked off it was a minimum spend of £10 and she spent £1.75. 

Would have been happy with a mankini 
  • I got the mankini and IIRC, the bloke who suggested it (and a £10 spend) did it on purpose to stiff somebody with a recycled present. I'd forgotten about it until today TBH, but we're old fiends and go for a drink.  I thought the bottle in the OP is taking the piss though.
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2381
    Was asked to take part in one of the xmas parties secret santa this year, £2 max spend! Wasn't for anyone specific, the email said lets see how creative or twisted you are.. the box etc.. cost more than the gift :)

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12505
    I got a cook book with each recipe being a pun on the name of a film, for instance "Oyster Powers The Spy Who Shucked Me" and "Cumin to America" and "Teenager Mutant Ginger Turtles".

Oh the hilarity, merry Christmas me....
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    PVO_Dave said:
    Was asked to take part in one of the xmas parties secret santa this year, £2 max spend! Wasn't for anyone specific, the email said lets see how creative or twisted you are.. the box etc.. cost more than the gift :)

Where from? I want to send my brother one. 

• PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2381
    @speshul91 the turd and box was from Tiger, card underneath was a cut up wrapping paper tube :)
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2842
    PVO_Dave said:
    @speshul91 the turd and box was from Tiger, card underneath was a cut up wrapping paper tube :)
    There were 2 women in Tiger debating alternative uses for the firm foam turd when I was in there last week .... 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4686
    Right so update on this.i know who it was and it was due to me not chipping in for her 21st present she decided to be a cunt. We have also since had a full on argument in the office where I called her a “fucking silly wee skank” mainly due to her being shit at her job. Got myself a wee warning for that one :-)
    1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12505
    Right so update on this.i know who it was and it was due to me not chipping in for her 21st present she decided to be a cunt. We have also since had a full on argument in the office where I called her a “fucking silly wee skank” mainly due to her being shit at her job. Got myself a wee warning for that one :-)
    Is that like "do that again and we will piss on you?"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom