Blackstar Emulated Out Question

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• asimmdasimmd Frets: 115
    Thanks TPD

Have you ever heard a Kemper in the flesh,not just on youtube?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • asimmd said:
    Thanks TPD

Have you ever heard a Kemper in the flesh,not just on youtube?

Many times, same with Axe FXII, but...er... The music I like is a wee bit different to yours ;)

Thing with the Kemper is, as long as it's profiled professionally, it should sound pretty close to the original amp, so if it can nail my kinda tones, I'm sure it can do yours just as well :)
    I know everyone plays different sorts of music,i like a smooth overdrive sound such as Knopfler.

When i was younger ahem,i had all the Deep Purple albums and some Black Sabbath,so I'm not
    averse to a bit of heavy stuff,it's just that when i was playing in a band we had to give the people what they wanted to hear,
    so things like Smokie - Shadows - Country stuff like Johnny Cash and Merle Haggard etc.

So i know what i was brought up on,that's why i play the sort of stuff most people think is rubbish.I don't mind.

• Not rubbish at all. There are a lot of rock and metal demos on the kemper, but I reckon there are plenty of sounds in it for you, from ac30 to smoother fender stuff.
    Thanks to everyone who commented.

Before committing to a Kemper i am going to try the Tech21 Liverpool Pedal,a friend has one and say's it's excellent.

Ordering today,Wednesday,will let you know.

Alan