Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

pre book your sun bed by the pool

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    edited February 2018
    I usually can't adjust to the local time if I'm going to the Caribbean, so I'm up at 5, claim a bali bed and go for a jog on the beach.

Most all-inclusive places will attract drinkers I guess, I found it pretty easy to ignore them and most people weren't there to drink cocktails all day.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15844
    I don't do people (well, I do, but in, erm, other ways) and the thought of being herded in round a pool with a load of other people is actually making me feel a bit panicky.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2275
    The Slacker 2 part plan for avoiding knobheads...

1 Dont go in school holidays 
    2 Go on a walking holiday-exercise seems a good deterrent

• VimFuego said:
    I don't do people (well, I do, but in, erm, other ways) and the thought of being herded in round a pool with a load of other people is actually making me feel a bit panicky.
    We were lucky last time, we found a bali bed hidden away from the pools, also there was segregation using wings of the hotel to serve screaming kids, normals (us), and "diamond club" wankers.
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    edited February 2018
    To provide some contrast we had a fabulous all inclusive holiday in the Dominican Republic last year. There were areas that catered to all types so if you wanted loud and rowdy you could get it and if you wanted peace and quiet there was a quieter pool where you could read in peace and chill out in a more quiet environment. 

Food was outstanding and I easily got my money’s worth at the bar before we even consider the hotel or flights!

And other than the drug dealer that stepped out of the shadows the second I’d proposed to Miss Bristol86, it was a very relaxing holiday :lol: 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BRISTOL86 said:
    To provide some contrast we had a fabulous all inclusive holiday in the Dominican Republic last year. There were areas that catered to all types so if you wanted loud and rowdy you could get it and if you wanted peace and quiet there was a quieter pool where you could read in peace and chill out in a more quiet environment. 

Food was outstanding and I easily got my money’s worth at the bar before we even consider the hotel or flights!
    We're off to Bavaro this year, can't wait. :)
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    BRISTOL86 said:

That’s where we were, Bahia Principe, would go back in a shot!
  • BRISTOL86 said:
    BRISTOL86 said:

That’s where we were, Bahia Principe, would go back in a shot!
    We're off to the brand new Royalton. Sometimes it's nice to have parents who sucked the country's pension pots dry! :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    so, for a laugh - can you book a sun lounger for two weeks but not the holiday??
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>