Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Price of Crisps

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• All I know is, a pack of Walkers is a piss take these days - the price has increased in recent years and you get a quarter of a bag of crisps...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4384
    All I know is, a pack of Walkers is a piss take these days - the price has increased in recent years and you get a quarter of a bag of crisps...
    It’s not so much the price - I’m not daft and I know things cost more now - but I just wish they’d fill the bloody bag with crisps like they used to. 

Scampi Fries are still a good standby, they’ve not changed since I was a child on holiday in Devon. 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12578
    RobDavies said:
    Mission accomplished.   There are 128 onion rings in two bags of happy shopper..er ..onion rings.  

That works out at 0.78 pence per onion ring.  

That is my contribution to the world, today.  
    Try getting your wife/significant other to kiss you though Rob!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • randella said:
    It’s not so much the price - I’m not daft and I know things cost more now - but I just wish they’d fill the bloody bag with crisps like they used to.
    They fill the bags with air so the crisps don't end up as dust in the bottom of the bag. 'Tis true you get less per penny than you did before, but there is method in their apparent madness.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself