Favourite non Fender , non Gibson Fender and Gibson style guitars

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    Clarky said:
    I've always wanted a Charvel San Dimas
    Was just about to post the very same suggestion.Love mine to bits.Great guitars.
    what colour is it...
    I love the lime green one
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4214
    Reverend, I’ve become a bit of a fan tbh 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10392
    Clarky said:
    Clarky said:
    Was just about to post the very same suggestion.Love mine to bits.Great guitars.
    what colour is it...

@Clarky it’s blue,can’t remember the actual shade.One of the last run of Jap ones.I was tempted by the lime green ones but can’t really justify buying another one.

Anyway here’s mine just after I bought it a few years ago,looking pristine.The neck is well worn in now,and a fair bit grubbier,but I still love it.

https://imgur.com/vXsbHIu

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • AuldReekieAuldReekie Frets: 196
    Have never owned a Gibson and my PRS McCartys (H/B model, Soapbar, Hollowbody i) and SE One covers that ground; also have a Yammy SA2200. Also have 4 Levinson Blades which replace the need for any Strat or Tele
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    sweepy said:
    Reverend, I’ve become a bit of a fan tbh 
    Do you have an Airwave 12 string? For a while one of those was on my GAS list ... if money were no object one would now be in my music room (along with other things from my GAS list)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8870
    At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, Feline do a rather tasty line in Gibson LP inspired instruments :)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Clarky said:
    Clarky said:
    what colour is it...

@Clarky it’s blue,can’t remember the actual shade.One of the last run of Jap ones.I was tempted by the lime green ones but can’t really justify buying another one.

Anyway here’s mine just after I bought it a few years ago,looking pristine.The neck is well worn in now,and a fair bit grubbier,but I still love it.

absolutely gorgeous...
    but that colour reminds me of Powder Blue..
    can't recall what make used that name though so it may not be a Charvel name
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10392
    Clarky said:
    Clarky said:
    Clarky said:
    what colour is it...

absolutely gorgeous...

Just looked it up.Apparently it’s Candy Blue.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    Clarky said:
    Clarky said:
    Clarky said:
    what colour is it...

absolutely gorgeous...

Just looked it up.Apparently it’s Candy Blue.

whatever it's name... it's just totally cool looking...

for my though it's the lime green or the red with the black scratch plate...
    although if I had one customer painted I reckon it'd be metallic bright eye-popping tangerine