I stopped....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12364
    I would have stood in between them and jumped up into the air and done a split kick, knocking out the pair of them at once.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well done! 

A mate and I did similar a couple of years ago- a guy was yelling at a woman on the high street (it would appear that they'd been having an affair and he'd told his wife, but the woman had decided to stay with her partner- if what he was shouting was true).
    He'd grabbed her and was shaking her, so we intervened my mate put her in a taxi & I tried to calm him down a bit. 
    I was disappointed loads of other people were there (city centre 1745 on a Friday) and NO ONE else got involved, other than to film it! 

I was surprised by how much adrenaline hit me afterwards- my mate and I train MMA & NEVER feel like that after sparring
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3078
    I stopped a road rage incident when I was a passenger in my mate's car. I very much agree with @digitalscream in that mostly people want to get away but don't want to lose face. They don't want to be the one seen to be backing down. Giving them a discraceless exit is usually very much appreciated. 

Always weigh things up though because you don't want to antagonise a psychopath - the bloke in the car could be the next Kenny Noye. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6392
    Was it about a parking space ? ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    I stopped a road rage incident when I was a passenger in my mate's car. I very much agree with @digitalscream in that mostly people want to get away but don't want to lose face. They don't want to be the one seen to be backing down. Giving them a discraceless exit is usually very much appreciated. 

Always weigh things up though because you don't want to antagonise a psychopath - the bloke in the car could be the next Kenny Noye. 
    Or Emp.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5517
    I broke up a drunken fight once and shook for days afterwards. Hats off to you, sir.

I'm not in a hurry to do it again. My nephew stepped in to break up an argument which turned out to be a drug deal gone wrong. He got a baseball bat to his head from the dealer.
    He now has brain damage, hearing loss, and can't work.

Some people are total dicks.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom