[vid down for now, soz] A compilation of my dashcam footage...

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    ABigBearKris said:
    Video removed?
    ye sorry man, will reupload to a non copyright soundtrack and add it back with a bit better editing too lol!
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2478
    Disappointed vid has gone. I was looking forward to see if my BMW was on it.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4646
    TBH. Sometimes you should have anticipated the actions of others, and a bit of a middle lane hogger
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    edited March 2018
    Noted. 

In other news today was a pleasant day on the old black top.
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72410
    I would have to say that not only are you a bit of a middle lane hogger and use your horn far too much, you also drive slightly too fast and in a ‘pushy’ way which tends to put you into conflict situations more than you need to be. I’m only saying this because I recognise my own driving style from when I was a bit younger :). I’ve calmed down a lot now...

There is some spectacularly stupid and aggressive driving in there that’s nothing at all to do with you though. The Merc trying to deliberately reverse into the other car at the mini-roundabout probably takes the biscuit.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24345
    What you need is one of these.....  

(Language NSFW!)

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72410
    Emp_Fab said:
    What you need is one of these.....
    Americans do seem to have a habit of settling arguments like that. Effective until the guy in the other car gets his own one out and shoots first.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein