your favourite Nandos menu selection...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• LestratcasterLestratcaster Frets: 1123
    I don't go often (in fact the last time I went was 2015 I think) but I usually have half or quarter chicken, rice/chips with coleslaw/corn on the cob. Its not the most amazing food but there's worse foods to eat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7966
    Nando’s sits in that space where it’s not cheap enough for a cheap meal but doesn’t feel worth it to choose over spending the around the same at a number of other places.

I’d rather go to KFC and keep the change vs going to Nando’s if I’m choosing.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    If you are worried about portion sizes then go with a lawyer.

Last time I did I went with 8 people to celebrate a contract signing. 

Lawyer bod clearly had never been to Nando’s and ordered for us. 15 mins later 8 whole chickens turned up. Man, did we rip the piss....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2954
    edited July 2018
    They do a really good veggie burger.  Was forced to go with a work group during a training thing a few years ago, and it was the only option for me, but its brilliant.  Hate the place though so would never choose to go on my own.

• BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited July 2018
    Even for a fast food restaurant it is utterly utterly dreadful. A truly hateful place - I’ve been there once and the whole experience, from the decor to the staff, other clientele and the tasteless bullshit ‘meal’ was abysmal. If it were the last source of food on Earth I would happily starve myself to death and die with some dignity instead of going there again. 
  • iain.reverbiain.reverb Frets: 246
    One of the things I miss from the UK, being in Amsterdam now. Rarely went in the UK and wasn't fussed either way., but I've found myself craving an extra hot chicken and sweet potato mash while I've been out here.

My order has to be, whole chicken platter, wings platter peri chips coleslaw sweet potato mash garlic bread split with my dad.
    I work for http://www.reverb.com/uk Any questions, queries, complaints, Drop me a line.

Remember to check out our Bank Holiday Sale 15% off New, Used and Vintage
    https://reverb.com/uk/sales/bank-holiday-sale

• horsehorse Frets: 1597
    There was a TV programme about their success recently - I hadn't realised they are just a take away shop in most other countries
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27698
    We literally have one in our apartment building - I don’t understand the hate from some of you lot.

Is it because it’s full of other British people?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7427
    RobDavies said:
    Don't mind Nando's but always found the portions on the small side....
    Just buy a full chicken then. My friend buys a family meal to himself haha. Obviously not worth it money wise, but if you're going to go there's no point in not being satisfied I suppose.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29132
    We literally have one in our apartment building - I don’t understand the hate from some of you lot.

I've never been to one, but if that's true it's put me right off. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    edited July 2018
    Sporky said:

I've never been to one, but if that's true it's put me right off. 
    Why, cos there's one in his apartment building?
  • Hick81Hick81 Frets: 122
    Best thread title ever.

half a roast chicken cooked medium spicey with fries and sweet corn. Then some wings on the side with a bread roll. 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24649
    If it’s not free range chicken, I’m not interested.  I’m not a monster - like everyone here who eats caged chicken and caged eggs.

Yeah, I know the definition of free range etc, but it’s still better than a cage ya bastads.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    Emp_Fab said:
    If it’s not free range chicken, I’m not interested.  I’m not a monster - like everyone here who eats caged chicken and caged eggs.

Yeah, I know the definition of free range etc, but it’s still better than a cage ya bastads.
    Shame Nando’s don’t let their customers eat free range and shepherd them into a tiny boxed in cubicle/table with no room to move yer arms...