Calling Decker

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    mike_l said:
    I haven't seen Lamb Pot Noodle, are they less shit than the other Pot Noodles?
    Hey now! We all like a joke but calling Pot Noodles shit is taking things a bit too far. 

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    mike_l said:
    I haven't seen Lamb Pot Noodle, are they less shit than the other Pot Noodles?
    Hey now! We all like a joke but calling Pot Noodles shit is taking things a bit too far. 

Too accurate?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12508
    Emp_Fab;20907" said:
    You know we've all been born in the wrong century don't you.  In a hundred years time, when everyone on this forum is nothing but a pile of ash / earth covered skeleton, they will have sex robots - indistinguishable from the real thing, incredibly gorgeous and mind-blowingly good in bed.  I'm not joking - there will be a massive market for this kind of robotics and it will happen.

...but only for the lucky bastards who inhabit the Earth long after we're all dead.
    Let's hope the bloke that'll be building these sexbots doesn't get sidetracked with a project to open his greenhouse window automatically then. My ballbag will be the size of a space hopper otherwise.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom