Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Worst film ever candidate

What's Hot

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    I was going to say benajamin button, the only film that is so slow it makes you feel like you are aging backwards but then you guys reminded me of the happening....

cloverfield was pretty shite too.
    Yes, I thought Cloverfield was rubbish. Oddly, I thought 10 Cloverfield Lane was quite good. Don't know why they associated it with Cloverfield, it was a totally different kind of film.
    Quite liked Benny Button though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7216
    crunchman said:

Those kids who were made up to look Trump coloured, 
    If you mean oompah-loompahs that's not Mary Poppings
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11519
    edited September 2019
    tony99 said:
    crunchman said:

Those kids who were made up to look Trump coloured, 
    If you mean oompah-loompahs that's not Mary Poppings
    Do they look like pasty white English kids?

Edit:

This one is even worse:

• HaychHaych Frets: 5786

Worst films I've ever seen are, in no particular order:

Accidental Tourist

Armageddon

Cruel Intentions

Skyscraper

Actually, I say in no particular order but inadvertently I alphabetised them :D

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

I've only just found out that Trump has got a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
    Sort of makes a mockery of the whole thing when you get a star for just standing around on screen.
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 947
    and then it turns into an American dream/ rom com flick as if they lost all confidence in the edginess of it 
    This is how every American dream/romcom film since the 90's ends .. you can tell from the first minute the guy gets the girl, there will be some moralistic righteous bullshit and they'll all live happily ever after.
  • PhilW1 said:
    and then it turns into an American dream/ rom com flick as if they lost all confidence in the edginess of it 
    This is how every American dream/romcom film since the 90's ends .. you can tell from the first minute the guy gets the girl, there will be some moralistic righteous bullshit and they'll all live happily ever after.
    Absolutely. It just always seems strange that a Dirty Grandpa or a Ted or a Bridesmaids can be an hour of masturbation/ drug taking/ diarrhea jokes then at the end there's a happy couple and everyone is financially comfortable and all the bad stuff has gone away.  All fairly low rent movies to start with and then there is no point in watching the last half an hour. 

Horrendously formulaic but I still fall for it. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • some of the hellraiser series must be worth an honourable mention.

ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    Cabin in the Woods.
    WTF?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Freddy Got Fingered.
    I'd forgotten how awful this film was, thankfully.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • schrodinger1612schrodinger1612 Frets: 390
    edited September 2019
    Once Upon a Time in Hollywood  
    Superman III 
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    I don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but Slaughterhouse rules has to be one of the worst films I’ve had to sit through in a long time. My friend invited me round to watch it with his wife and I’d rather have my eyes pecked out by hungry terrapins than sit through that again!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • I will recant my The Greatest Showman nomination in favour of 50 Shades Of Black.  I've had more laughs with an AIDS scare.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7216
    Death Wish 3 is on. It's a candidate.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    edited September 2019
    Any film where everyone thinks a blatantly gorgeous girl is ugly because she wears glasses until she takes them off at the end and gets the guy, only it wasn't the dickhead jock type that she thought she was in love with it was the guy on the sidelines who has been her shoulder to cry on and was her best friend from childhood and was the only one who saw her true beauty all along.

I reckon that covers a solid 25% of all movies made, ever.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    The majority of the budget cashing in "spoof" films. Obviously there are some quality spoofs, but the dregs of prime / netflix really brings up some awful awful things.. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23629
    boogieman said:
    crunchman said:
    Has no-one mentioned Mary Poppins yet?

Those kids who were made up to look Trump coloured, and Dick Van Dykes accent.  Unwatchable.

Worse still, when it was on at Christmas, my mum would let my sister watch it, when me and both my brothers wanted to watch Star Wars on the other side.
    It’s a film of its time though. I remember seeing it as a kid when it first came out and I was completely enchanted. Watching it back now, it’s pretty cringeworthy at times.....oar rite Murray Puppins?....but the songs are still ace.

Btw if you haven’t seen Saving Mr Banks it’s well worth a watch.  ;)

I'd never actually sat and watched the whole film until a year or two ago.  Van Dyke's accent is something which just has to be endured, but on the whole I think the film still works and it's actually pretty charming.

Apart from the bit where he goes to see his uncle and they float around in the air laughing.  That is fucking bollocks.

• King85King85 Frets: 631
    edited September 2019
    Sassafras said:
    I was going to say benajamin button, the only film that is so slow it makes you feel like you are aging backwards but then you guys reminded me of the happening....

cloverfield was pretty shite too.
    Yes, I thought Cloverfield was rubbish. Oddly, I thought 10 Cloverfield Lane was quite good. Don't know why they associated it with Cloverfield, it was a totally different kind of film.
    Quite liked Benny Button though.
    Yes, 10 clover field lane was ace with the exception of the very last bit they shoe horned in. It was originally a completely separate film but they decided to force it into the clover field series for some bizarre reason.
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood  
    Superman III 
    Guessing you are not being entirely serious, it was defo a little too long, and a bit self indulgent, but I enjoyed it. Although my wife fell asleep, so maybe you are right.  =)
  • The Queens Corgi wins the award this year. Me and the wife took two grandsons. I should have asked for my money back.

I saw that prehistoric film with Jack Black years ago. Took the wife and everything.  Wiping my arse with a nettle would have been more funny.