Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Worst film ever candidate

What's Hot

Comments

• 'Krull' me and my mate knocked at another lads house. We were going to see it and asked him, he said he didn't fancy it. We tried to persuade him.....he stayed home and we got to see one of the worst films in history.

Someone, somewhere liked it. we burned the cinema down....
    Peace is the absence of desire. Discuss...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2627
    tFB Trader
    This thread is funny.. Give people a chance to moan and they all come out of the woodwork  :D 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Rabs said:
    This thread is funny.. Give people a chance to moan and they all come out of the woodwork  :D 
    That's true. But in our defence when you invest time in a film........
    Peace is the absence of desire. Discuss...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2952
    Olympus Has Fallen
    Left Behind
    Ghostrider

6 hours of my life I'll never get back.
  • I thought the pirates of the caribbean films were fun enough. 

I do remember reading that Bill Murray said to Depp that Hunter Thompson would get into his head and never leave him. He was right!
    tFB Trader
    FatBob said:
    Rabs said:
    Well maybe..  But worst EVER...  Lol..  If anyone says Goodfellas they can expect me at their doorstep and will get a good slap :D
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7216
    Rabs said:
    FatBob said:
    Rabs said:
    Well maybe..  But worst EVER...  Lol..  If anyone says Goodfellas they can expect me at their doorstep and will get a good slap :D
    better than a good slap, stove their cheekbone in with the butt of a handgun, then take said handgun back to your missus and say "hide this"
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    edited September 2019 tFB Trader
    tony99 said:
    Rabs said:
    FatBob said:
    Rabs said:
    This thread is funny.. Give people a chance to moan and they all come out of the woodwork  D 
    Well maybe..  But worst EVER...  Lol..  If anyone says Goodfellas they can expect me at their doorstep and will get a good slap D
    better than a good slap, stove their cheekbone in with the butt of a handgun, then take said handgun back to your missus and say "hide this"
    While mom makes meatballs and fresh pasta?  
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7216
    Rabs said:
    tony99 said:
    Rabs said:
    FatBob said:
    Rabs said:
    This thread is funny.. Give people a chance to moan and they all come out of the woodwork  D 
    Well maybe..  But worst EVER...  Lol..  If anyone says Goodfellas they can expect me at their doorstep and will get a good slap D
    While mom makes meatballs and fresh pasta?  
    Anyway, on the way over here, I er....I ran over a dear, and the poor thing it got its foot caught, what d'ya call it? the paw?

da huff

yeah da huff
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3825
    edited September 2019
    Did you see the documentary with the real Henry Hill? Made the film seem tame.
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011

some bruce willis terrible remakes

Last man standing  a crap take on a fist full of dollars

Jackal

• phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011

Dirty Dancing (2017)

This is spectacularly bad

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    Goodfellas.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    JerkMoans said:

I was stuck in a small ski chalet when the horrific thing went on. I mitigated my revulsion by getting crawling sick pissed on Glühwein.

Does that taste as revolting as it sounds?
    Anything that's billed as a Romcom and comedy hit of the year.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pauladspaulads Frets: 495
    I took my wife and kids to see the Harry Hill Movie in Edinburgh. When the lights went up at the end of the film...everyone stayed in their seats...either in shock or perhaps embarrassment at being there.

When I got home, I emailed You've Been Framed (presented by Harry Hill) and asked them - if I sent them the Harry Hill Movie - could they find even one scene in the entire bag of shite that was worth £250.

Never got a reply.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Another vote for "4 weddings & a funeral", in the same dumpster you can also find "truly madly desperately"
    By the way, my other half hates these too, so it's not just a man thing.

It's interesting how your taste can change though.  I remember thinking Thunder Road (Robert Mitchum) was great when I first saw it sometime in the 80s. Bought it 2nd hand on DVD (admittedly cheap) & Oh dear, what was I thinking...
    Same for the Frank Langella/Kate Nelligan Dracula.

Recent bags of shit are- The Master (about the unnamed religious cult) & I'm afraid the  new Blade Runner, I never felt the original was a quasi religious experience, but was looking forward to the new one, not shit, but really unimpressed.

Maybe I missed it but has anyone mentioned "dirty grandpa"?  Not seen it, but it's meant to be beyond shit.
  • Sassafras said:
    JerkMoans said:

I was stuck in a small ski chalet when the horrific thing went on. I mitigated my revulsion by getting crawling sick pissed on Glühwein.

Does that taste as revolting as it sounds?
    Meh.  It contains ethanol, so it's all good.  I'd have drunk oven cleaner to get past Pierce Brosnan 'singing' Abba numbers.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • I was disappointed by bullet which is hailed as a car chase film. Have seen much better , like Fear is the Key starring  Barry Newman  or ronin with de Niro , or  any number of other 70# car films . 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73055
    I was disappointed by bullet which is hailed as a car chase film. Have seen much better , like Fear is the Key starring  Barry Newman  or ronin with de Niro , or  any number of other 70# car films . 
    Fear Is The Key is outstanding - and one of the only Alistair MacLean stories where the film is better than the book. Also notable for being Ben Kingsley's first film.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein