SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: An Amp - Now sorted

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Hello there, I have a nice cornford harlequin,  good condition, sounds well, £350 delivered to your door, also a black and white tweed pro junior, with Jensen, £325 delivered, give me a shout if any interest, regards Pat. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3410
    @toneclone - thank you, but both a bit on the low output side for what i'm after.
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1831
    Please buy the Rivera Quiana in the classifieds - it will stop me looking at it..

Rivera are completely under-rated in this country, up there build-wise with Mesa/Bogner etc easily.

Will do the Fender thing on Channel 2 and will do the Marshall thing on 1 - stonking amps.
    welshboyo said:
    Please buy the Rivera Quiana in the classifieds - it will stop me looking at it..

Rivera are completely under-rated in this country, up there build-wise with Mesa/Bogner etc easily.

Will do the Fender thing on Channel 2 and will do the Marshall thing on 1 - stonking amps.
    Would do, but I'm in Devon, and he's in Edinburgh 
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2819
    PC_Dave said:
    Ok, i've been let down 4 times now for different amps by sellers on Reverb and eBay/Gumtree.

Someone please sell me something, and actually go through with the transaction to the point where I actually receive the item.

Do you think it was because you didn't reply to their messages?
    thebreeze said:
    PC_Dave said:
    Ok, i've been let down 4 times now for different amps by sellers on Reverb and eBay/Gumtree.

Someone please sell me something, and actually go through with the transaction to the point where I actually receive the item.

Wow..... I am so sorry I missed your message, I had 9 people contact me and offer various amps, and I missed yours.

I didn't realise you would get so upset about it. I'll reply now just to make you feel better.
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2819
    PC_Dave said:
    thebreeze said:
    PC_Dave said:

Wow..... I am so sorry I missed your message, I had 9 people contact me and offer various amps, and I missed yours.

I didn't realise you would get so upset about it. I'll reply now just to make you feel better.
    Not upset Dave, just aware you opened the thread with a song and dance about how people were letting you down/not going through with things and then you couldn't be bothered just to drop me a message.  I think it's called projection isn't it?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom